Here is my call:

An advanced civilization needs of a conscious collective effort towards the development of an advanced human potential . 

Matrix-Q Intelligence is the next step for human evolution.

Matrix-Q means the ability to solve challenges by approaching them from several perspectives simultaneously.

Primordial technology theta (PTT) tools for strategic management Primordial Algorithms designed with PTT Tools, ask the user to apply Matrix-Q and develop Matrix-Q

Primordial algorithms are a synergetic and holistic sequence of steps necessary in order to solve a challenge  by utilizing nature laws, principles, rhythms, cycles, human potential (human factor) studies and knowledge and technologies of ancient civilizations perceived with a futurist visionary and humanist approach.

www.primordial-algorithms.luisdanielmaldonadofnken.info

ASGARDIA MATRIX-Q

As a new land, dedicated to the advanced of human culture and civilization, Asgardia welcomes scientists from all over, and creates a platform for sharing of knowledge and development of new technologies.

Would you like to take a Matrix-Q test online? The idea of the Matrix-Q Test is to give you a mirror of your current skills and suggest to you fields in which your human potential can be developed in an holistic synergetic modality.

AMBASSADOR

My aim is to be a member of the Asgardian Nation Parlament, become an Asgardian TrendSetter and Asgardian Ambasador.

My intention is to bring to Asgardia new technology and know how for strategic management, research, education, technology innovation.

My wish is to bring by to the Asgardian Nation, the knowledge of the Matrix-Q Intelligence and of the Primordial Algorithms. Which will help human global civilization reconnect with their past and project their future, with a ground in an humanist, futurist and visionary approach developed through the study of nature laws, principles, rhythms, cycles, the human potential (human factor), technology and knowledge of ancient cultures and civilizations.

PROJECTS

My intention is to bring Primordial Technology Theta Tools to the Asgardian Nation for the development of a new advanced civilization, able to utilize Matrix-Q.

Projects in the following fields will be suggested:

.Education

.Scientific Research: A.I., DNA Studies, Longevity, Human Potential, Strategic Management.

.Technology Innovation 

.Strategic Social Management, Governance, Peace, Human Rights, Rule of Law.

.Wealth Generation

.Care for Family, Culture, Heritage.

.Care for Sustainable Living Conditions, Quality of Life.

BACKGROUND

I am a researcher, know how developer, strategic management consultant, trainer and coach. 

CEO and Research Leader of a Not for Profit organization registered in the Netherlands, which is dedicated to research, technology innovation, education and consultancy.  

www.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info

I have shared my know since 1993 for the development of an advanced global culture and civilization in peace. More than 206 publications, since 2007. 

**MOD EDIT**

Moved from Welcome to Campaigning by Stephen De Rosa at 8.49 UTC, 1 July 2017