Nov 24, 17 / Sag 20, 01 05:33 UTC

They said we couldn't.... they said  

Hello everyone.  

Maybe I'm not very recognized in this Asgardia network but in a time to now I've felt a little bit more concern about the world than any other time, we are living in a cracked and manipulated system without any direction or sense of control , we are all fighting and trying to acccomplish standards I noticed that we are not living, we are just surviving, with this in mind I've decided to run for Parliament. I really that if theres a chance of making a big impact and a change in the future I would like to participate, I would like to give options and be part of the desicions to avoid the mistakes of the past, Besides I'm very young my backgro I think my und and skills cualified me as a very competitive candidate.

I am a 23 years old Mexican I've studied a bachelor in International Business Management in (Universidad del Valle de México,México)graduated with honours in 2016, actually running my second Bsc in Bussines Management in Walden University (Minnesota,USA) I can speak fluently 5 languages and learning latin right now. In 2013 I've won a national university prize of entrepeneurship and in 2016 I grew up my first company in finance and investement management, Actually I'm working in a Marketing Agency as operations coordinator for the BU of USA while the bussines is running at home. I believe my financial,marketing,logistics and geopolitical skills could fit very well in the parliament to develope strategies and look towards for new investing, funding and finance management on the looking for the future expansion of Asgardia economy.

Looking forward for your support

Thanks and best wishes,
Mario Ramírez, Parliamentary Candidate

We would say ... yes we did it

Nov 24, 17 / Sag 20, 01 05:40 UTC

with all this inspiration matter I forgot to tell you. Im runnig for District 4 let´s show our hispanic familiar and union sense ¡ we can grew toghether... we never give up

https://asgardia.space/en/user/profile/mp-candidate/ c´mon and vote¡