Vote in Augusto Cantanhede if you´re District #9

Asgardia is a project, an idea in our minds. How to accomplish something so ambitious? I believe that we must realistically follow each step of this journey.

Like any project, it is necessary to have realistic goals so as not to risk discouragement. In my view, every country should have a land base. Therefore, I advocate the creation of a base here on Earth. I know that there is a project for the implementation of embassies and support and dissemination centers, but this project requires something besides own or leased buildings or rooms.

We need space to develop research, to form a different culture. If our goal is not to repeat the conflicts of the Earth, we must begin with the formation of a community. When we go into space, or our descendants, we will already have a culture and only carry something that already exists.

Also, I do not see how to start a nation without unifying the language. It is necessary to adopt a universal language. There is an option created by linguists that is called Esperanto. I believe it would be the most coherent option, since we want to create something new and different from all other nations on Earth.

I advocate the creation of Communication Channels, like a TV to publicize the project. Partnerships with other research and education institutions are essential for the dissemination of the project.