The race is on, so I will expand on my platform now that I've had more time to consider some of the items on my agenda I will be working on as a citizen of Asgardia, whether I am elected or not. I will also expand more on who I am, so you will know that voting for me is the best choice for Asgardia's future.

PLATFORM ADDENDUM

- Nationhood - One of Asgardia's ambitious goals is to become recognized by the United Nations as a state. I am interested in working to communicate the important nature of this goal to all Asgardians as well as the entire global population and to inspire others to assist in achieving this. One way to potentially accelerate statehood is to develop Asgardia's space program and place our first habitable space station in Earth's orbit, a feat achieved only by very few nations. My immediate goal will be to connect Asgardia with the Space Settlement Challenge, put together a team of interested Asgardians, and propose (by April 10th) to the SSC's organizers a plan that views Asgardia as the perfect torchbearer of a space habitat project. For those of us hoping for a permanent home in orbit, this could be the seed that grows into that reality. Technologies like Bigelow Aerospace's B330 Habitat and space delivery companies like SpaceX could help Asgardians realize these goals in an achievable timeframe. They could be further accelerated by opportunities such as the SSC. The global response and recognition would be enormous. All options will be considered in the plan's development.

- Blockchain for Asgardia's economy and governance - There is already much excited chatter throughout our community about blockchain-based cryptocurrency (digital cash) being utilized as the basis for trade (Solars and Lunars). I believe we should use blockchain technology to not only create an equitable and transparent economy but also to deliver an easy-to-use, tamper-proof voting mechanism for future elections as is being tested by several nations worldwide.

- Environmental shepherding - I believe one of our primary tests as the dominant species is to overcome our unsustainability, and something in my heart tells me that the people who joined Asgardia have this sense of urgency and wield the knowledge, skills and talents that can help determine the course of how we all get there. We all have the network to achieve what we are setting out to do. Asgardia connects us. It binds us together by the feelings and lessons we received from our favorite science fiction writers and embarks us on our own peace-faring mission to... have a better home as we explore off-world. The mission isn't to escape Earth before it's too late. It is to realize an age where we recognize Earth as the most easily terraformable planet that humans have available to them. That, in mastering the sciences in doing so, will help guide us in performing this task on potential future homeworlds. You can read more about my agenda regarding this on my campaign platform.

- Better website - I demand a better website that allows Asgardians to rapidly and effectively organize and that intrigues the masses. 'Nuff said.

MORE ABOUT ME

During the last 7 years, I founded and am President of the Able Bionics Foundation, which raises money that allows people with mobility impairments to walk again using robotic exoskeletons. As a quadriplegic, I use an exoskeleton for my walking therapy and have even had the opportunity to pitch my company to the Dragons on CBC's Dragons' Den. I am a writer, musician and filmmaker, and also an avid scuba diver. I volunteered for several years with Vice President of The United States Al Gore's organization, The Climate Reality Project. I am currently working on developing my own medical exoskeleton that will help people crawl again, as well as creating a new, cutting-edge social media app called Yuser. I am an alumni of the International Space University.