Jun 10, 17 / Can 21, 01 05:38 UTC

SPANISH COMUNITY  

Hola asgardianos. Tengo una propuesta que haceros. Veamos, si aquí no hay paises ni fronteras ni estados ¿Porqué no usamos este foro para estrechar lazos con los demás asgardianos de habla hispana esparcidos por todo el mundo? He tenido oportunidad de visitar otros foros de este sitio. Venezuela, Argentina. Mexico, Chile etc. En todos esos foros hay cuatro gatos mal contados, como aquí, en la comunidad española ¿Por qué no unimos esfuerzos como he visto en otros foros donde no importa la nacionalidad y todo el mundo puede opinar?¿Acaso no hemos ingresado en este nuevo país para que no haya diferencias entre los terrícoplas? Desde aquí os animo a que invitéis a los demás hispanohablantes a que ingresen a este foro y expongan sus ideas. Cuantos más seamos mucho mejor ¿Que os parece? Estamos en: forum index-ministry of citizenship-regions-europe-spain-comunidad hispana - el español nos une

Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 12:06 UTC

According to wikipedia, Canadian official languages are "English, French", even if there are a number of other regional recognised languages, but it seems that Spanish is not into them.

Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 17:23 UTC

English version

Hello Asgardians. I have a proposal to make. Let's see if there are no countries, no borders, no states Why do not we use this forum to strengthen ties with the other Spanish-speaking Asgardians scattered around the world? I have had opportunity to visit other forums of this site. Venezuela, Argentina. Mexico, Chile, etc. In all these forums, there are four cats that are not counted, such as here in the Spanish community. Why not join forces as I have seen in other forums where no nationality matters and everyone can say? So that there are no differences between the terr? Coplas? From here I encourage you to invite the other Spanish speakers to join this forum and present their ideas. The more we are much better, what do you think? We are in: forum index-ministry of citizenship-regions-europe-spain-hispanic community - Spanish unites us Traslate by Google

Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 17:25 UTC

Francais version

Bonjour Asgard. J'ai une proposition à vous faire. Maintenant, s'il n'y a pas de frontières ou des pays ou des États Pourquoi ne pas utiliser ce forum pour renforcer les liens avec d'autres Asgard hispanophone dispersés dans le monde? J'ai eu l'occasion de visiter d'autres forums sur ce site. Venezuela, en Argentine. Mexique, Chili, etc. Dans tous ces forums, il y a quatre chats mauvais, comme ici numérotés dans la communauté espagnole Pourquoi ne pas unir leurs efforts comme je l'ai vu dans d'autres enceintes où, peu importe la nationalité et tout le monde peut dire? Avons-nous pas entré dans ce nouveau pays de sorte qu'il n'y a pas de différence entre terrícoplas? De là, je vous encourage à inviter d'autres intervenants espagnols qui entrent dans ce forum et présenter leurs idées. Plus nous sommes beaucoup mieux que pensez-vous? Nous sommes dans: forum index Ministère des Affaires civiques-régions-Europe-Espagne-hispanique communauté - les Espagnols nous unit Traslate par Google

Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 17:36 UTC

English versión

Hello Bluecloud and Elwe Thor. Congratulations on those original nics. This text I write in my original language that is Spanish and at the same time on the other side of the screen appears translated into English. This is possible thanks to the simultaneous translator of Google, which makes things much easier. I advise you to use it just like me and thousands of Asgardians who, like me, are worried about knowing everything that is cooked in ASGARDIA, so if you do not want to be uninformed I advise you to use this translator that is very easy to use and The result is spectacular. Traslate with Google.

Greetings and have a nice day.

If you need to read the text in other languages I have no problem doing so.

French version

Salut Bluecloud et Elwe Thor. Je vous félicite pour ces nics très original. Ce texte j'écris dans ma langue originale est l'espagnol, tandis que de l'autre côté de l'écran traduit en anglais. Ceci est possible grâce au traducteur simultané de Google, ce qui rend les choses beaucoup plus facile. Je vous conseille de useis comme moi et des milliers de Asgard qui, comme moi, sont préoccupés de savoir tout est cuit dans ASGARDIA, donc si vous ne voulez pas être mal informé, je vous conseille d'utiliser ce traducteur est très facile à utiliser et le résultat est spectaculaire. Traduit par Google.
Salutations et ont une belle journée.

Si vous avez besoin de lire le texte dans d'autres langues que je n'ai aucune objection à le faire.

Spanish Versión

Hola Bluecloud y Elwe Thor. Os felicito por esos nics tan originales. Este texto lo escribo en mi idioma original que es el español y al mismo tiempo al otro lado de la pantalla aparece traducido al inglés. Esto es posible gracias al traductor simultaneo de Google, que facilita mucho las cosas. Os aconsejo que lo useis igual que yo y miles de asgardianos que, igual que yo, estan preocupados por conocer todo lo que se cuece en ASGARDIA, así que si no quereis estar desinformados os aconsejo que useis este traductor que es muy fácil de usar y el resultado es espectacular.
Saludos y que tengais un buen dia.

Last edited by:  FELIX MIRO LEVY (Asgardian)  on Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 17:44 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

Jun 13, 17 / Can 24, 01 01:06 UTC

We're glad you also discovered GoogleTranslator, @MAIDORM, but I ensure you the great part of Asgardia's community is using it. ;-)
I personally use it to check my horrible english grammar, if not the single words.
Getting back to your original post: why are you gathering "spanish speakers"? you prefer not having regional chapters but have them divided by language instead? (for me it's the same, as there are not that many, other than italians, who speak italian ;-))

At the moment, as you can see, the forum where we're guests is organized into an English "mainstream", by general agreement, and into (national) "regional" chapters, where one is free to write into his motherlanguage (and the ones who wish to write there should be so kind to include translation into that language too).
This doesn't prevent you from writing into the "mainstream" section, providing the English translation by your own (so to avoid the mods get mad).

P.S.
About my nick: I had it before to join Asgardia. Just kept it here even.

Last edited by:  Luca Coianiz (Asgardian)  on Jun 13, 17 / Can 24, 01 01:07 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 13, 17 / Can 24, 01 07:10 UTC

The reason for wanting to bring Spanish-speaking people together is For being at home. Keep in mind that the vast majority of people - I speak in general - have not left their home beyond four corners or to move to their work a little further. I am sure that many people find it strange to find themselves in this ethereal community with so many languages that it does not understand etc. It is also for a reason of way of thinking and of expressing itself. It is a feeling, almost like a mystical experience. Something similar to when you return to eat that dish that prepared so well your grandmother. My intention is this, I do not intend to create groups and sow inequalities between us. Nothing further from my intention. But you have to understand that the Hispanic community is widespread throughout the world and we are many Terrestrial / Asgardians that we express in that language. I am a writer and I love that language. Remember San Isidoro de Sevilla, Calderón de la Barca, Miguel de Cervantes, Santiago Ramón y Cajal and many others who know them all. For me English is a vehicular language, it serves me to communicate with the other Asgardians but nothing more. Perhaps in the future, the universal language that many have dreamed of is believed at one time: the asgardian.

La razón de querer reunir a la gente de habla hispana es por setirse como en casa. Ten en cuenta que la gran mayoría de la gente -hablo en general- no ha salido de su casa más allá de cuatro esquinas o para desplazarse a su trabajo un poco más lejos. Estoy seguro de que a mucha gente se le hace extraño encontrarse en esta comunidad tan eterogénea con tantos idiomas que no entiende etc. También es por una razón de forma de pensar y de expresarse. Es un sentimiento, casi como una experiencia mística. Algo parecido a cuando vuelves a comer ese plato que preparaba tan bien tu abuela. Mi intención es esa, no pretendo ahora crear grupos y sembrar desigualdades entre nosotros. Nada más alejado de mi intencion. Pero tienes que entender que la comunidad hispana está muy extendida por todo el mundo y somos muchos los terrestres/asgardianos que nos expresamos en esa lengua. Soy escritor y amo esa lengua. Recuerda a San Isidoro de Sevilla, Calderón de la Barca, Miguel de Cervantes, Santiago Ramón y Cajal y tantos otros que los conoce todo el mundo. Para mí el inglés es una lengua vehicular, me sirve para comunicarme con los demás Asgardianos pero nada más. Tal vez en el futuro se cree de una vez esa lengua universal con la que han soñado muchos: el agardiano.

Last edited by:  FELIX MIRO LEVY (Asgardian)  on Jun 13, 17 / Can 24, 01 07:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times