Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 11:38 UTC

Re: Where is Everybody?  

i'd say there is very few of the total asgardians that are in here, then again how can we count those that are simply trying to keep up by even reading the posts, that haven't quite managed to take the step of making a post.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 05:16 UTC

Well, there are canadian here but you know they might be a bit shy to talk

Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 06:53 UTC

Hello well usually just few people make this happen, and it's normal. by the way I'm Robert, we need to be patience, and keep moving forward.

Regards

Mar 9, 17 / Ari 12, 01 02:27 UTC

Hahaha....

I've kinda been ignoring the forums. I'm too worried people will judge me for being young and autistic...

If you what to know where I am in the world I'm in Alberta. Crying. Because I could be in BC but I'm not.

Mar 20, 17 / Ari 23, 01 15:47 UTC

I'm in the Ottawa region.

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 02:59 UTC

I'm here, seems I've been missing this topic however... I'm from Vancouver but have been living in Montreal for some time :) Nice to see other Canadians here :)

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 03:55 UTC

I'm from Vancouver Island BC Canada :)

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 04:05 UTC

@bluecloud  I do miss the weather on the west coast especially when it's minus 25c here. As a British Columbian I never adjusted to the winter weather I guess. Parkdale is great, my sister lived there for a while. 

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 11:51 UTC

I ignored the forum section for a while. When joining, curious, i clicked on the link, but i soon discovered that it was asking to create some sort of other account thing to be able to post something in the forums ... and it turned me off, as probably many others. They just don't know how much contents they're missing!!!

@Shanewatt, I'm currently living on the south shore of Montreal, but i'm dreaming since years to move in Vancouver like Bluecloud did. The Québec is so bloody cold in winter and so freaking hot in summer. Also, the politic in Québec is a nightmare when you are someone like me.

I'm embodying the Canada's duality, my dad's British ancestors been captured by the New-France, and my mom's New-France ancestors been conquered by the British a little later... ironically father is catholic and mother is protestant... one of my great grand-mothers been kicked of her native reservation when she married a white man... an other great grand-mother was from the Vermont but originated from a Quebecer family who moved to the USA... half of my ancestors spoke french, the other English... well, you get the picture!! I can't side with any national-political viewpoints here, and since politics is everything here, i'm screwed!!! Hurry!!! Let's flee in BC!!! XD

Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 02:59 UTC

@Asariel It seems a common duality here in Quebec. My son's mom is Quebecois while my heritage is Scottish. He shares both cultures :) Vancouver is a great city, most of my extended family is still there, if you decide to make the move bring lots of money...it's pricey to live there. 

Last edited by:  Shane Watt (Asgardian, Global Mod)  on Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 02:59 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: spelling error

Apr 8, 17 / Tau 14, 01 05:55 UTC

@Shanewatt I know... I'm gathering some money since a few months, and yet i managed to get about 2000$. Maybe enough to live 2 months here, but barely enough to live more than a month near Vancouver. I have a few friends already living there, and they proposed me to prepare my arrival before i go (looking for a cheap flat and searching for potential jobs). However, I think I'll have to wait a little longer to raise more money... I prefer taking my time to be well prepared before doing any move. I just don't want to be stuck there without any money nor any way to come back on the east coast. :)

Apr 20, 17 / Tau 26, 01 07:28 UTC

@Asariel There are still a few inexpensive spots on Vancouver Island so I'm told...Central BC is cheaper but you get the cold winters... good luck with it, always good to be prepared, wise decision :) 

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 04:03 UTC

Hello all from way up in Northern BC Canada. So glad I found the forums and I can't wait to get to know everyone.