Dec 7, 17 / Cap 05, 01 19:21 UTC

Recommendations  

When uploading the information for a candidate it says to upload recommendations. Simple enough what is meant by it? i feel it doesnt give enough information on it. Thanks 

Dec 8, 17 / Cap 06, 01 04:27 UTC

I agree completely. There is no guidance at all. =(

Last edited by:  James O'Neill (Asgardian)  on Jan 23, 18 / Aqu 23, 02 22:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: canot spel

Dec 8, 17 / Cap 06, 01 07:52 UTC

At least someone agrees ;) Because i see a number of options, references - which i don't see how could be useful here. Recommendations i have to put forward etc. If anyone high up in Campaigning or admin shed some light on this i would be very grateful.  I see you are also running! good luck my friend :) Glad we all have similar visions.

Dec 8, 17 / Cap 06, 01 18:48 UTC

Good luck to you too!

A template or set of requirements would be great.

Dec 10, 17 / Cap 08, 01 02:38 UTC

Denise,

Thanks for getting back to us.

That does not necessarily mean that this is what Asgardia wants in general. No specifications were listed, no guidance. I was not sure either. Did they want certain things mentioned or not mentioned did they want certain experiences talked about? Did they want a specific format for the recommendation? To whom should it be addressed?

Something. Anything would have been better than nothing.
Hell, your message above would have been great to accompany that field.

Just something for them to consider.
If they could add something like your text to it now, it would save some considerable confusion and questions.

Thanks,

Jim