May 8, 17 / Gem 16, 01 15:11 UTC

A topic that is close to my heart is access for disabled & less active Asgardians.  

When a space station/craft & infrastructure is to be built will it have access for disabled people, maybe research to build a new type of wheelchair that could make life in space easier for people that need one, new lighting type or glasses for people that have sensitivity to light on board craft. New aids for people who have trouble with hearing loss & loss of eyesight.

Nov 24, 17 / Sag 20, 01 02:16 UTC

I think that this is a worthwhile topic  I dont pretend to have much info on it or much to say but a very worthwhile topic, including what roles and what civil rewards or income will be availlable.dont know what the monetary system will look like but Asgardia might be a place the disabled would benefit from citizenship in

Dec 5, 17 / Cap 03, 01 15:41 UTC

Depending on what kinds of disabilities you are talking about, it might actually be possible for some of these situations to be minimally disabilitating in a low-gravity environment.  Obviously the habitat will have simulated gravity, probably via spinning the living spaces to push people and objects outwards towards the floors.  But there absolutely could be seperate living spaces and even work spaces for people with certain disabilities, especially situations limiting them to a wheelchair, with significantly less or even no gravity depending on where in the station they were located.  Those people could even take jobs requiring frequent space walks, whether that be in a research field, or doing maintenance on the exterior of the habitat.