May 21, 17 / Can 01, 01 23:55 UTC

Weekly Activity Report  

Minutes from today's meeting of Civic.Asgardia's senior staff.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydyXO59FB2GWnFuZGdjRktCTk0

May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 03:39 UTC

Hi there first of all I want to thank you all guys what you have done is amazing, and I would really support as much as I want in this project from my country.

I would like to know how many people in the staff are? Like active people who is supporting with activities, and a really one important thing that I think you already are considering, is  when are you starting to send notifications about the news to the Asgardian's emails, at least once per month. I think this is going to be one of the most important marketing and communication activity to Asgardia. I've seen many people who have shared thoughts and ideas, and I would like to add that with a Correct vision and correct values we are going to be able to see the specific goals and activities that we need to do and we want to do in order to achieve all this project.

So far I understand we are in rush of time. so you can tell us in the forum how everybody can help. by the way I would like to hear about the progress of the app is under construction. and it could be nice if you record a daily  video activity of the Asgardian Staff working and show how hard is this and what you are doing in order to make this becomes real this will empower to the citizens. you know like making a video of BEFORE/AFTER or Past/ Present.  Beginning/Currently.

And for the productivity one book that guides me super cool and is part of many other courses, is called the 4 disciplines of executions, that mentions, is important to create a Scoreboard where we can see the progress of each other. this motivates people and see that our effort makes a difference everyday, every week, every month, every year.

I hope this ideas can add something of value to the rest that you already have.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

"A vision with success"

Roberto Garcia

Last edited by:  Angel Garcia Coronado (Asgardian)  on May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 03:41 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time