Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 10:51 UTC

Re: Community Contributors of the Constitution Draft  

Name: Benjamin Gittins
Resident: Earth.

I really hope that another revision will be made available for comment, and for a period of at least 1 to 2 months.  I was unable to allocate the time I felt was required to fully study, comprehend and provide feedback on all aspects of the current 33 page draft within the tiny 10 day allotted period. I feel it would be disingenuous to claim that issues not commented on were 'accepted' by the community.. Given the constraints in the time the most obvious issues surfaced first.  Thus the need for another revision and review process, so a more considered analysis can be made after addressing the first round of concerns.

Updated  on Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 10:56 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 11:20 UTC

Rebekah, 

Just curious...

Asgardia already has these details for everyone that has signed up. I'm assuming that these details should be able to be linked to everyone's screen name?

And by "publically acknowledge" do you mean to my fellow Asgardians or anyone that has access to the internet? If it is the latter, there are obvious privacy implications (and possible breaches of privacy laws in some counties).

Finally, why is it necessary for the "legal team" to know our identities - especially when we do not know theirs? Isn't it good enough that a registered Asgardian has given their time and thoughts to the draft constitution? I fail to see how attaching a name and nationality to the comments adds or removes any relevance to the comments made.

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 11:24 UTC

Yes I have no objection. Christopher Denner Ottawa,Ontario,Canada 

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 11:25 UTC

Yes I have no objection. 

Christopher Denner

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 

Last edited by:  Christopher Denner (Asgardian)  on Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 11:26 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 11:34 UTC

It's a pretty cool idea indeed! 

I personally say yes to the idea, I consent my name to be featured as such. 

Last edited by:  John Skieswanne (Asgardian)  on Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 12:06 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 11:37 UTC

I authorize to write my "user name" (Elwe Thor) only, none of the data which in the Profile are considered private.
If, after the voting procedure, I'll change my idea, I'll write it.

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 12:01 UTC

@RebekahBerg

Scarbs(Asgardian) on 3 June 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Asgardia already has these details for everyone that has signed up. I'm assuming that these details should be able to be linked to everyone's screen name?
And by "publically acknowledge" do you mean to my fellow Asgardians or anyone that has access to the internet? If it is the latter, there are obvious privacy implications (and possible breaches of privacy laws in some counties).
Finally, why is it necessary for the "legal team" to know our identities - especially when we do not know theirs? Isn't it good enough that a registered Asgardian has given their time and thoughts to the draft constitution? I fail to see how attaching a name and nationality to the comments adds or removes any relevance to the comments made.

I agree with @Scarbs here. The compilation team did include the usernames and sources of all input to the document for community input on the Constitution draft. Why the need to ask for people to publicly declare themselves as a contributor?

Last edited by:  Richie Bartlett (Asgardian)  on Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 13:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 12:01 UTC

Yes, John Speikers (J. O. Quantaman, pen name) Vancouver, BC, Canada

As near as I can tell, my suggestions were not accepted.  It's dangerous to base a constitution on free-market forces when we are in the last years of capitalism.

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 12:34 UTC

Humberto Guttau from Brazil

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 13:12 UTC

I'm confused as to why the legal team would need to know our full name and current country this point.

Also, I hope we'll be able to comment on updated version of our constitution.

Please only use public info from my profile.

Thank you all for your hard work. :)

Christina Roution, USA

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 13:42 UTC

Yes, Patrice Quesnel, Ontario, Canada.

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 15:15 UTC

Again, as Scarbs asked and others, why do you want people to put this information on this page in a PUBLIC forum?  Who is the legal team and where are they from?  Who are the constitution compilers and where are they from?  Do any of them have pictures?  This is really sounding like a monarchy each and every day.  And there is such a lack of transparency I might as well call this a wall.

By: Scarbs(Asgardian) on 3 June 2017, 11:20 a.m.

Rebekah, 

Just curious...

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 15:53 UTC

согласен

I agree!

Владимир Оноприенко

Российская Федерация

Владимир Оноприенко
Российской Федерации

Last edited by:  Vladimir Onoprienko (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jun 6, 17 / Can 17, 01 16:21 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: исправление

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 16:22 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 15:39 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 16:22 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 15:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"