Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 13:26 UTC

Re: Advice for Asgardia University  

I'd like to introduce myself in this Forum of Youth and Education

I am Alexandre Comtois I will not say what I've done but what I want to do now and look forward.

I have a goal of building Self-Sufficient cities !

As much of helping citizen of cities being hit by Natural Cataclysm as much for the Free knowledge sharing for Space Cadets and the Crew of the Station and Ships later! By getting title and the recognition of the whole Team as part of the Ministry it would help me in the Prospecting of Peoples, Institute Groups and Teachers. I am a Director of a Non-Profit Organization the CSM (Club de Solidarité Mondiale/World Solidarity Club) I am an Ambassador of the Earth as a Cosmic Being And now with all the changes that occurs I think we are ready to work for the Future in this Wonderful Golden Age of Aquarius!!! Let's Co-Create

I send you Peace Love Light Health and Prosperity Namaste

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 13:27 UTC

This Whole Self-sufficient citie could be a Asgardian University as a whole!!!

Feb 16, 17 / Pis 19, 01 20:36 UTC

I agree with this article that Asgardia University should follow an academic curriculum and instructing strategy different of Earthly universities. However, you are calling to cancel the specialization in university education. I do not exactly agree with this suggestion even though I agree that the specialization has disadvantages. For example, Mathematics is ultimately different branch of Medicine so that students of Mathematics should take an elective course in general health but not a course in anatomy.

I agree that students of scientific disciplines should take literatural courses and students of literatural disciplines should take scientific courses. From my point of view, I think that the best way for students of literatural disciplines to study scientific courses is to study them from the chroniclogical pointview. For example, the chroniclogical devwelopment of chemistry, physics, pharmacy,..etc. On the other hand, the literatural topics such sociology and psychiology should not be taught to students of scientific discilplines from the chroniclogical view but the last achievements of these literatural branches should be taught to students of scientific and technological disciplines.

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:13 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of   earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see  more  about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space