Do you want free education for all Asgardian citizens?

Total number of votes: 20

100% Yes

0% No

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 23:40 UTC

Free education for all Asgardian people  

I think our nation must be provided a free education for all Asgardians to provide opportunities and equality for all, and must be obligatory to our young people and one requirement to have the legal age privileges, what do you think about that?

Last edited by:  Deybeer Gonzalez Lopez (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 00:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 00:07 UTC

Hi Deybeer, nice to meet you, I agree with you that a free education and opportunities for all would be a good decision however until there is a educational system created I cannot say whether or not it should be obligatory. Insofar as a requirement for "legal age privileges" that could create social alienation of one group and I would have a hard time standing behind that. Perhaps first I would ask, how can we create an educational system that is more inclusive and interactive for the learner which takes into account how different individuals learn?

Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 20:09 UTC

I can't think of one nation that does not provide "free education" to the populace, well up to University level. This is where the current divide lies. It seems the world can agree that a "free basic education" is in a nations best interest, but advanced levels cost some citizens money. I also agree that there must be a set standard of what education is. Traditional University? Trade/Apprenticeships? Currently the biggest costs of most University Scientific Curriculum comes from research. (Equipment, testing, analysis, etc). How does Asgardia offset these costs?

Feb 15, 17 / Pis 18, 01 16:29 UTC

Education in asgardia should be free up to intermediate standard. Every asgardian shall be able to educate their children.thanks

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:11 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of   earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see  more  about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space