Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 14:07 UTC

I want to contribute!  

Hello everyone!

I would like to direct this message to the people who are in charge of bringing Asgardia to life. Maybe I won't be able to contact Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli directly but maybe those who are working with him closely could somehow contact me here.

My intention is to seek an audience with the higher ups, because I believe I have some valuable information that I would like to share with you. Now for security reasons I cannot reveal everything in detail until we will have our own patent office, so I can apply for patents for my designs.

I graduated with a degree in electronics engineering in the Universidad de Zamboanga. I know this school is insignificant compared to the other schools in the world, but trust me everything I know I did not get it from my teachers or my school and I have so much more to offer than just my education and background.

I have been a fan of science for as long as I can remember and I believe that the creation of Asgardia is not a coincidence when it was set up perfectly in the right time when I am ripe to share my knowledge to my fellow Asgardian citizens and maybe the world. If you will consider me to be among the first of your citizens that is.

With this regard here is the list of things I think I can offer you:

1) Possibility of perpetual energy device.

2) All electric transportation including land based vehicles, sea based vehicles and aerial vehicles (all might be self-charging which will allow for longer range and better reliability).

3) New farming techniques.

4) Artificial floating cities like those that Japan is planning to build.

5) New propulsion systems for space travel (plasma based).

And more...

I hope someone will direct me in the right direction, because I'm so tired with my day job. I want to create new things that will help people. :)

Sincerely,

Marlon D.

[Mod Post] Thank you for sharing. I think this post would be better suited in the Ministry of Science Forum. I will move this post there so that you can contact them directly.

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 15:03 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: from general

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 14:09 UTC

I asked the moderator/admin to point us outa procedure on how to submit a project, or join one.

[Mod Post] Welcome! We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Please click the link to Forum Index at the top of this board. From there you can see a list of topics and projects immediately available for your ideas. If you have any further questions please let us know

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 15:06 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 14:48 UTC

As per previous conversations, the author of this thread is claiming the invention of a perpetual energy machine that runs on water.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 07:41 UTC

Not just water, I think I know of at least 3 methods.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 07:42 UTC

Thank you Kulssaka!

Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 06:09 UTC

marlon.dequio-alphaone(Asgardian)

may we have a conversation? i am fairly well experienced in this are and would like to collaborate with people on this topic. i share freely what i learn.. if that is acceptable to you.

Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 10:55 UTC

perpetual energy

Yeah, no

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 02:07 UTC

A lot of those devices are scams, they are not able to provide enough power for a full house needs.... We have to be careful :)

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 13:17 UTC

I'm not saying we shouldn't believe you but lets be realistic here... If you really knew how to make an unlimited energy device, you probably would have been pretty famous by now.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 18:04 UTC

Maybe I don't want to be famous.

Lets be realistic here... Lets restrict this rant to only consider "conventional" techniques, materials, and principles. Yes, energy does not come from nowhere, there is always an input, comonly some conversion methods.

Consider, if you will, the mechanism to a grandfather clock. Using weights, it harnesses gravity to utilise kinetic energy. Via counterweights it can maximise efficiencies by providing longer input. This could be further maximised with a flywheel. The obvious point that should stand out is the need to "rewind" the chain - this is easily solved.

Direct drive into an alternator isn't going to be too viable, most multi KW models wanting 1100 RPM or so to juice out 110V/240V so the clear mitigation would be a gearbox. For my proof of concept model I was going to recycle an old bike frame, and throw a rear wheel into the front forks. Rotated 90° to give it extra ground clearence and thusly a longer drop to the chain, the sprocket in there will also tidily solve a few other problems later. If I have a ½ decent casette then I can loop the gravity chain on the smallest cog, and put a dive chain on the largest leading down to the smallest cog on the crank and this should up the RPM a little bit. By using the step from the smallest cog on the crank to the largest cog on the crank, I can step it up a little bit more before I carry down to the rear wheel in the rear forks - which can be weighted to turn into a flywheel which should enhance it's length of operation between cycles on the drop chain. Leveraging the distance difference between the length of the chain race on the inner circle, and the outer of the circle, you can belt off to an alternator - or a transfer box, and multiple alternators - and as most spindles are considerably narrower than most mountain bike rim circumference gain a significant boost to RPM - and seriously have no issues getting the flywheel to over 1100RPM from about 10meter/second intial input - which is quite slow for a bike.

An ardiuno can be rigged incredibly easily to monitor the RPM on the flywheel - meaning you can only rewind when you'd actually need to. The first cycle should provide enough juice to lift itself again if you're doing things right. My proof of concept model wasn't going to start with a heavy alternator, just an old 12V car alternator and have that rigged into a 12V charge controller doing banks of lead-acid. Thusly I was going to recycle an old 12V drill motor for the recycle action - it should have enough torque to lift the weight, the counterweight should help, too. I've also toyed with the idea of using the motor as a brake, and recycling electrical energy from there.

This is obviously going to be noisy, I was thinking it'd need casing and the casing soundproofed - vibration is my main concern. But, it's simple(ish) and anyone could do it...

But for something a little more "high tech"... Hydrogen generators have been around for some time, commonly the main issue being storing tanks of hydrogen - it's not really that clever. However, water contains quite a lot of hydrogen - you just have to split the hydrogen off the oxygen. There's an interesting reaction between two pretty common elements - namely aluminium and gallium... flat aluminium sheets sprayed with gallium corrode over a few months. However, when they're combined, the application of water provides for an almost violent reaction - not violent enough to set off the hydrogen, but there's enough energy released to split it. Thusly with printer-carteridge type design you can build a catalyst pack for an on-demand hydrogen system. The end product in the catalyst pack can be recycled, and you can recover all the aluminuim and all the gallium - and use that to build another one. Hydrogen generators can be at 99.99999% efficiencies, and operate for a month or two on a litre of water before they need topping up.

There's more, too...

Updated  on Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 18:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 23:28 UTC

Another thing I would suggest worthy of looking into - although not strictly an energy generation device in line with previous offerings - would be Rossi's "Ecat" reactor. Like other things of this ilk it's muchly contested with heavy naysaying in a lot of areas, but if the claims are true... http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/LuganoReportSubmit.pdf Rossi already claims to be able to build little 20kW units the size of a small pack of cigs.

Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 18:14 UTC

Sir if I may respectfully post a comment , concerning a magnetic orbital launch system able to launch a loaded 737 or Mack truck into orbit like Space X's heavy launch rockets . acceleration and friction would be the major technological difficulties that needed to be overcome . 7 miles a second or roughly 25,000 MPH is escape velocity , the space shuttle or the SR 71 would burn up at that speed . a hadron collider like mag train launch system would be incredibly long and would have to be upward inclined . that much real estate and building permits would be prohibitive . an offshore launch system would be more cost effective and should be included in any offshore habitat . next is the friction and heat issues , a armor coating like some MBTs use to defend against white phosphorous anti tank missiles that gradually burns away but not before you reach orbit is one possible solution . the length of the launch pad and time needed for the armor coating would have to be determined on how many G's the passengers could comfortably withstand . thank you for time concerning this issue .

Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 19:21 UTC

Accelleration is easy - friction is not. Air resistence will provide a maximum speed, and it's likely to be a lot less than 11.175Km/s. You're not even going to hit 10% of that before you flame due to friction, unless this is outside of atmosphere.

Concerning G then to stay within survivable limits the launch rail would need need an incredibly minor upward curve spread over many miles.

Long story short, there's a reason NASA abandoned this WWII system and just built rockets that do straight up.

Feb 15, 17 / Pis 18, 01 18:03 UTC

Just saying to who ever said if someone created free energy they would ve famous well nichola tesla died thought of as a crazy person and almost forgotten but he created alternating current and light bulb filaments basically the father of of modern energy most people dont even know exist maybe he does have some good idea help us get home man people need to believe inspire those who will take us on this ride work hard on anything you have to offer and get us there get us to asgardia one humanity one unity