Hello. My names is Jesper, This is my first post. 

I wanted to make this post important, remember this is the engineering section of the forum, not the physics section, so let's focus for a minute on the less accepted field of "free energy" or as I like to point out, "unprofitable energy". "Free energy" is seen as a bunk term, however what it refers to in my mind is technically feasible.

Here at Asgardia I want people to think differently, and achieve what is seen is technically impossible by the mainstream, this way we can gain a real edge in the technological realm, which I would like to see filter down to larger populations of the planet. 

I've met in person members of the Australian community who were involved in such projects for clean energy, as early as the mid 80's trying with some good success to manufacture hydrogen fuel cells, who were, as soon as it was discovered they were making effective prototypes, were visited by government and told they must cease and desist. Now if what they were doing was unfeasible, why were they told to shut down? The answer is national governments protecting their taxation base and existing infrastructure.

In terms of infrastructure we have new materials at our disposal, one relatively new material is Neodymium N52 Magnets. From Wikipedia: "Developed independently in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals,[3] neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neodymium_magnet 

In my opinion, the strength of these magnets makes them particularly valuable for electrical generation technologies of the future. 

Another form of alternative clean technology is magnetic turbines. Here is a youtube search, for those who have not seen, of some prototypes people around the world have manufactured with their own time and effort, simply to have governments and technological firms acknowledge the possibility of more efficient and clean future for us all. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=magnet+turbine+

Please view these examples and post here what you think. I am personally accepting of these technical feasibilities, however others may not be so accepting. Please do not post here simply that this will not work, repeating again laws of physics, because this is the engineering section, not the physics section. Try to think differently, we are in no contest of ideas, and are working together here. 

Specifically I would like to see Asgardia refrain from using nuclear electrical generation, because 1; I see it as outdated, 2; I see it as dangerous, specifically when high electrical output is concerned. Were a nuclear space platform to fall to the Earth, it would poison and contaminate the Earth for thousands of years and potentially lead to millions of deaths. 

Even systems utilizing gearing in my mind can produce larger output simply due to the efficiency of motor/generators manufactured already today, and for me it's simply a matter of connecting compatible hardware using larger and smaller pulley gears, larger and smaller rotors to initiate movement. One method is to take a low voltage motor with high torque using a large rotor, connected with a belt to a larger voltage low friction generator, and feeding any excess back to keep it running. Please think differently. 

Have a nice day and I look forward to your posts!