Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 05:00 UTC

[forum suggestion] Browser helpers/ language tools  

It occurs to me that a tech-support thread for browser helpers such as translator extensions and tools would be useful. Several options are available, and many with multiple engines, which often help with translating sentences that do not make sense.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 11:36 UTC

What good tools do you know to handle translations? I don't think it's that easy to implement, we have a lot of languages to deal with. I'm just curious if you know any tool. :)

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 01:10 UTC

Google is about as good as it gets for translational abilities, AFAIK - and that still leaves much to be desired, in terms of it's transational abilities. I'm ignoring the security concerns of having everything you read/write travel through a third party that is mining user data. Translate.google.com doesn't even need a plugin/helper, either, it just works.

What about a technical support area? as in, not just browser-centric. Im sure there's more than browsers people have problems with - and I'm equally sure there's more than enough expertise kicking around to resolve said problems. As a community, we should be trying to make things better for each other where it's possible.