Greetings Asgardians, It's just been a few weeks since I read about the Asgardia and the initiatives they are currently taking it to become a major success in the future.

1. I think you should select only a few Asgardians as leader as they are the ones who took the first step to register themselves and became a member of this organisation and you should also keep in mind that those selected individuals should maintain the decorum of the blog. They should also share their person insights everyday which will make others inquisitive and even they will pitch in their ideas and thoughts and a chain will occur.
  2. I think everyone should be able to view and also comment on the blog because there are still quite a large number of people who have no clue as to what sort of organisation Asgardia is. It will also help unbiased thinkers and viewers share their thoughts and ideas which might benefit us towards the near future minus out the conspirators because their judgement is not based on actual facts and figures. Personally I think there are many pages on Facebook itself which need a lot of re drafting and adaptation because it looks quite dull.
  3. There should not be any prohibited topics at all as this might create restrictions and if you want to gain success in the long run you have to make sure you leave no stone unturned. Even the most fundamental topics might be missed out on if you create restrictions and like I said there will be moderators and if they find any topic which is causing troubled, apprehensive and insecure response from the people then they have the right to delete that topic.

I hope that I have provided you with valuable propositions and hope you take the necessary action to implement them.