Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 09:07 UTC

What do you think about using an app like Tapatalk for the forum?  

I remember that I used tu use Tapatalk for some forums. Could it be possible to use it for Asgardian forum?

I find sometimes this forum too simple and it may be easier with this kind of app.

What do you think?

Regards,

Jorge

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 12:22 UTC

I have documented your suggestion. Thank you for sharing. If you have any questions or need assistance let us know.

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 12:30 UTC

Thank you for that.

Regards,

Jorge

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 16:35 UTC

I don't think an entire applicaiton should be required for what can be - and is - handled perfectly fine by .css.

To address the "too simple" component to your post, what isn't complex enough for your liking? What is absent, that "should" be there?

Updated  on Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 16:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: typo, additional data.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 00:57 UTC

What I find too simple is how to handle the unread posts (e.g. marking those you are not I retested in without requiring accessing). Another aspect it would be useful is having notifications and being able to download unread posts to read later offline.

In any case, I'm not talking about creating a specific app for Asgardia, but general forum apps, which I understand do exist. However, I don't know what is needed to make the forum ready for those apps. Maybe it is already possible to use them. If so, I would appreciate any suggestion.

Regards,

Jorge

EDIT: Another nice feature would be collapsing read messages (i.e. just showing new messages in a post)

Last edited by:  Jorge Martinez Morando (Translator, Asgardian)  on Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 01:09 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 15:13 UTC

I really don´t know another mobile application like tapatalk.

In any case we could analyze the plugin and if it doesn´t have major errors to use it while we think of creating some tool ours.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 03:39 UTC

What can tapatalk do, that wouldn't be more sensible to do with .css?

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 03:46 UTC

Implementing Tapatalk actually means implementing MITM-Backdoors.

Oct 31, 17 / Oph 24, 01 15:54 UTC

Well this is a idea for future  plans. We would have our own satellites to work with. To that algorithm  thought. I must ask would this be more useful with a cloud. 

On that note is this site running with a cloud? If not that would be added work to as well. 

What I see what we need right now is a PM system. So that we may have  one on one discussions. I have also seen on many sites moving to apps.  This is because the server load is less. This would be a small benefit. I  see as well that not all browsing is good on all smartphones. Not just  the site but the data when roaming is used a lot more than apps. 

I am looking at effective reasons to the benefit of the community. 

I do understand where you are coming from Inexorabilis. This is why all of it is ideas and thoughts. Get the app from [url=https://iappsbuzz.com/tutu-helper]Tutu helper app download[/url].

Aug 28, 18 / Lib 16, 02 16:11 UTC

If you do not have the Shaw https://shawwebmail.club/shaw-webmail-login/ Login credentials, then you need to create the Email Address of your own, on its official site.