Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 18:51 UTC

Prop Making  

Hi! New topic for those Asgardian prop makers arround the world to discuss technics, tips, experiences and share knowledge.

Salutations!

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 19:15 UTC

I worked for about six years in Nemesis Workshop and I'm the actual ''props master'' of a larp named ''Ruins'n Radz''

Sculptures, modeling, latex shooting, painting, silicon modeling, etc.

Even if I go in robotic in few months, it would be so wonderfull to be able to work for some tv, theater or movie production. ^^ Anyway, here I am ... I can provide tips if some have questions, in the best of my knowledge.

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 21:27 UTC

me too, i'm start working with props on brazil, i will like to be part of an team making an distinctive look for our people's things.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 04:19 UTC

Here something I should have posted while I've answered to the prime topic message. It's a fan movie I've worked on a couple years ago, based on GoT, more specificly on a short imagined story of Benjen Stark in the North.

I'm one of the walker, the one wearing a metal armor, that we see before the charge. I've worked on some props making, such is a prop blade for Benjen, the head that got burned, and the make-up we don't really see on the white walker on the horse (if you look closely, you'll some limbs and bones getting out of the chest). It is more to show the expertise where I can put my effort on than to any relative to Asgardia itself tho. xD

Anyway, here's the link for you to watch. ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGqdsMSkges&t=1s