Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 12:46 UTC

celebrate 2017 Asgardia  

<3 celebrate 2017 Asgardia <3

Last year we are just be a part of our country we live in, This year we are part of the first space nation, what a wonderful event, Personally I feel myself special and lucky To be a part of 100.000 The asgardian's First people in History, This year (2017) this nation/we have a satellite in The earth orbit, Who knows, maybe next year or a few years later we have a training center or academy place for learning about space and...somewhere in the earth or it can be in Ocean, I don't know, we already being to be a part of First space nation big family, I'm so glad to know you'll this year, What an honor to going to new year as an asgardian with you love one's, let's build a nation together As an asgardian And Happy New year everyone, Love you'll and let's cheers to asgardia together. ❤️‍ 🍻 🍷 🍸 god bless you Igor Ashurbeyli and all asgardian's around the world, From an asgardian girl To all asgardia, Fatemeh Ghodrati.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 01:38 UTC

Happy New Year! God bless!

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 05:08 UTC

To be different you must think and act differently., Being a citizen of this nation is because we dare to do what nobody has done before.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 05:38 UTC

Cheers, Fatemeh!

We're on the cusp of history, everyone. 2016 was a trying year for nearly anybody you ask. A hard year in politics, a hard year in economics, and especially a hard year for those who fight for the freedom of information and the sovereignty of the internet. But man, 2017 has a fresh feel to it. This year is going to be a radical departure from business as usual. This is our HUMAN renaissance! I want to see Asgardia ascend into space, past the heavens and beyond!

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 21:52 UTC

Thank you s.crawford Cheers to you and all asgardians for your health,life and asgardia, Love you'll...from asgardian girl.