My name is mark but go by the gaming name EXsappeREgamer on psn only atm, i,m trying to build up a community on twitch and twitter to help me and support my gaming channel, all kinds of various games i like to play. i set it up originally to connect with other ex forces who game (uk,usa but all armed forces over the world) to bring a community together but its open to all that love to game that aint necessary from that kind of background. I also have 2 charities i want to help fund raise for which are british based and help ex armed forces and families. So if you love to game and want to watch an average gamer then please add me check me out on live streams, here are links to my twitter and twitch....thank you fellow asgardians for your time

[LINK REMOVED]

[LINK REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT] 
Hi! As this is considered self-advertising without consent from the Admin and moderator staff as per the group Code of Conduct, this post will be locked. 

If you feel that you are being unfairly treated by this please contact a member of the moderation / Admin team and we will be happy to address the issue with you further.

Thank you for your understanding!