Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 18:07 UTC

armed neutrality  

Hi everyone sorry I've been gone for a while been away with work but now that I'm back can someone answer me this what is the maximum number of troops a n armed neutral nation can have

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 00:19 UTC

I'm not sure there is a set limit that a neutral country is restricted to. As long as they do not attack anyone or enter any military alliances unless provoked. Also, there is no private message function on these forums, but I have been trying to get in contact with you. I have put together an informal roster of military/law enforcement experienced Asgardians.

Last edited by:  George Vanderslice (Asgardian)  on Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 00:19 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 10:36 UTC

Would it be possible to get these documents as well? I am more than interested in the Ministry of Safety and Security, and I've got military experience myself. I'd love to get involved with all my heart to protect this nation.

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 05:28 UTC

+GVanderslice Not sure what your roster looks like, but good on ya. Lots of ideas and concepts being kicked around, good to see/hear practical steps being taken. It will be easier when there are msg services for sure, but until then I'll sub to this thread and so if you need help Ill see it.

Good to see ya back Hackett. Yea, I've never even heard of size limitations on military outside of peace accords that limit loosing sides (ex: WW1 germany / WW2 Japan?) thats just off the top of my head though, someone would need to fact check that for sure. other than that, funding would be the biggest limitation i would guess.