Would you be willing to reduce the strain on an asgardian security force by allowing licensed free lance "bounty hunters" to hunt down criminals and or fugitives

Total number of votes: 6

33.3% Yes

66.7% No

Jul 16, 17 / Vir 01, 01 16:14 UTC

Free Lance Fugitive Reclamation Agents  

Laws will be broken, its impossible to create a utopia where every person will obey the statutes set by a governing body, people will break laws and they will run to try and get away with it, in this i propose the licencing and employment of freelance fugitive reclamation agents.

Jul 16, 17 / Vir 01, 01 17:18 UTC

Personally, I think this is a good idea from you. But why don't we use the old-fashioned way? When the security forces in need of help to find someone, they can spread the words and offer a reward for those who can "catch" the fugitive. In this way, there will be more people helping and it will be faster to find the fugitive. Also, if it needs a license, then I think it would probably better to have a new body that organize those "Licensed Bounty Hunters" so it will be another "Security Force" in the end.

-Syafriza

Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 13:30 UTC

I do appreciate your idea and its a good one. Every captured fugitive should not be taken into actions immediately. For small "crimes", they can undergo some rehabilitation (like talking with psychologist) then go into a trial period. There, we can see the improvements. IF they behave well during the rehab and the trial, they might be amended. But, if the circumstances say otherwise, punishment should be taken to consideration. However, I doubt it would work for bigger crimes. Since they have enough mentality to commit big crime, so there is a chance for them to do it over and over again if we don't take action.

-Syafriza