Nov 20, 17 / Sag 16, 01 00:10 UTC

Just in case you are actually serious...  

Before considering a military for your "Space Nation" (that's still funny no matter how many times I say it), you may want to read the UN Outer Space Treaty, paying special attention to ARTICLE IV.

http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/treaties/outerspacetreaty.html

"The establishment of military bases, installations and fortifications,  the testing of any type of weapons and the conduct of military manoeuvres on celestial bodies shall be forbidden."

I underlined the important part for you. Not that you have any chance whatsoever of actually becoming any kind of nation or having any kind of military, but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.

Stay awesome. :-)

Updated  on Nov 20, 17 / Sag 16, 01 00:22 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 20, 18 / Ari 23, 02 20:58 UTC

Who says we must abide with the rulings of the UN?

Mar 31, 18 / Tau 06, 02 11:32 UTC

Well, considering that Asgardia has stated the intent to join the UN, I would say the leadership does.

Mar 31, 18 / Tau 06, 02 20:59 UTC

> on celestial bodies

Just build the free fleet in space. It's even better, because can be moved and concentrate forces by need.

Last edited by:  Sergey Radkevich (Asgardian)  on Mar 31, 18 / Tau 06, 02 21:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 28, 18 / Can 08, 02 19:25 UTC

the rules are not for a space nation ...only for grounders

Jul 12, 18 / Leo 25, 02 15:23 UTC

"Not that you have any chance whatsoever of actually becoming any kind of nation or having any kind of military, but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.” 

I especially liked this part, one question though 890679, if that is your opinion, what are you doing here?