Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 05:25 UTC

<p>Safety AND DEFENCE OF ASGARDIA&nbsp;</p>  

In just the passed couple of weeks . The US government has finalized The creation of it's newest Armed Service Branch since the mid 1940s. The US Space Corps ,an off shoot of the Air Force. With this the first of a number of such services to be formed by the technically advanced country's of Earth. We of Asgardia Must take our safety and defense seriously or our new Nation won't last longer then the first missile sent our way with out a defensive force of our own. as much as I'd like to see Asgardia remain demilitarized ,this will not happen.

Asgardia is unique in that we are a door way into space not only for our own citizens   ,but also for corporations and  nations without the means to launch their own rockets or train their own astronauts.

With the USAs creation of this planets first Space Force. Many of the technically advanced nations of the earth well follow suit. By saying that's it's for it's own protection from space threats such as asteroids'. Some will use the excuse that it to fight terrorism or to protect themselves from attacks from other nations. but lastly Aliens will be the reason for such foully.

In realty it's about control  of the earth and its people.

Yes we will need a security force as stated in my last Blog. not just for protection of Asgardia .

But more importantly our freedom.

Our Freedom To Exist, Our Freedom to Evolve and Spread out to the Stars. Not to be held back by  jealousy because the individual country's of earth couldn't work for any thing coming close to what we have achieved .

Not as one country, but as many peoples of many countries to create a new Nation This is why I'm campaigning for Security Strategist. So I'm asking for your vote

Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 21:19 UTC

I'm with you, but allot of snowflakes are in here and will whine about your suggestion. Honestly I think it would be a great idea, who says it is meant for obliterating?

Jul 9, 17 / Leo 22, 01 03:41 UTC

I'm glad  that you agree 'I know many more also agree . Here is my vote link I'd like to have your support and pass it on others that you know agree. It seems that the US region doesn't have a very open access to whos campaigning since they updated the site. plus I'd like to add you on my Asgardian friends list so sent request 

Thank you again

Ricky S Sickles 

Jul 10, 17 / Leo 23, 01 23:18 UTC

Yo diseño las naves

[MOD EDIT]
English Translation: I design the ships

This translation was made by Google Translate. Please make sure when using the forums to copy/paste the English translation below your comment in your native language. This ensures that all persons interested in reading your post are able to understand it. Thank you for understanding.

Syafriza Bakri, July 11th 2017, 6:00 PM UTC

Last edited by:  Syafriza Pratama (Asgardian)  on Jul 11, 17 / Leo 24, 01 18:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Translation

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 06:15 UTC

High Guard. 

It's an old saying that if you have the high ground... A fleet of breadbox sized debris clearing devices can probably 3D print and ion particle a lot of missiles. Talk about multi use programs. Think outside the box, as big as space, the grounded forces need escape velocity, etc., our nation must plan for low resource high effect materials. Doubt you'd recognize an Asgardians fleet in the 22nd century. 

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/Nyai1/image_2.png

Last edited by:  Tselin Nyai (Asgardian)  on Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 06:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time