Jun 9, 17 / Can 20, 01 09:12 UTC

National Anthem  

Hello people,

the anthem contest is over, but this movement inspired me that much, that i had to compose an anthem.

Great Nations are built on great innovations. This nation is going to be an innovation in itself, so we need innovation in the national anthem, too. First of all, every national anthem is based on classical music. Those nations who have classical anthems, were founded many many years ago. This nation was founded in this century and in this century musicians use innovations to make their music, music producers are trying to work more innovative and so on. 

Because we are still humans which are based on earth, i tried to mix classical elements with elements from nowadays. Instead of lyrics, i would use sounds from earth (Sea, animals, a choir but without words, just the sound of the human voice in polyphonic harmony with the composition). This planet has its own voice. And the sounds from earth are languageless. That suggests unity and defines us as earthlings without words. 

You can listen to it here:

https://soundcloud.com/benanoki/anthem

Now, close your eyes and imagine what is possible in the future. Imagine the opportunities we have with this kind of movement. 

Write what you think of it.

Regards,

Ben

Jun 9, 17 / Can 20, 01 10:04 UTC

I love what you've done, Ben! Very evocative of the ambient and exciting expanse that is space, and the percussive nature of the song seems to reflect the nature of hard work and future efforts we strive to make a reality. Wonderfully done.

Jun 9, 17 / Can 20, 01 10:49 UTC

Thank you :) Glad to hear that you like it!