Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 22:22 UTC

Documentation of Asgardia's founding  

I'm a documentary filmmaker and video editor at news company Mic.com. Are there any plans to document Asgardia's founding? It's an unprecedented journey and I'd like to offer to be the official documentarian.

Who knows who the best person to get in touch with is?

(You can see my work at casaverafilms.com, my email is alden@casaverafilms.com)

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 11:57 UTC

Thank you for your offer and for providing your contact information. I have passed this information along to our Lead Administrator. Someone will contact you soon.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 12:36 UTC

I "went" here on the wrong forum. While video is an excellent way to record the founding, other media is just as important. The collection of photos, documents, (everything about the founding should be saved in PDF and saved to at least two different locations for the sake of safety.) video clips, even scanned napkin notes should be included. We have the technology to archive all of this and more if we put our mind/technology to it.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 15:11 UTC

Thank you Zahira!

meisberger--I agree!

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 15:25 UTC

At the moment we are open to discuss new fresh ideas and welcome any input you may like to share with us. Could you share an overview or summary of your idea so that we may discuss it. Also, if it is possible to formalize a proposal in PDF format, you can submit the plan and outlined proposal to citizens@asgardia.space for consideration. Let us know if you have any questions.