Feb 13, 17 / Pis 16, 01 00:13 UTC

Are you ready? When is it time?  

Hello I was one of the first 2,000 to join Asgardia and I was so excited of the thought that I was part of such a big project and that I was finally going to be able to get off this messed planet. But now that so much time has gone by and we've gotten so far, I have one question for our wonderful President. Pres. Igor, when will we be expecting to start moving up to our new home and will someone like me even have a chance of being part of the new world you'll build? When I say "someone like me." I mean someone that isn't a scientist or a political figure, just an average person looking to be able to help with something so important. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like this so feel free to leave any comments on this my friends. You guys will be my family soon so don't be nervous to share thoughts or any info related to this topic. I hope to hear from you Mr. President and stay well. Thank you.

Feb 13, 17 / Pis 16, 01 00:37 UTC

Greetings,

when participating on any Asgardia related activity, please take on account at all times that currently there are no plans to send people to space. This is stated on this site's FAQ (https://asgardia.space/en/page/faq).

Also, please remember that dr. Igor Ashurbeyli is not Asgardia's president. He is, temporarily, the Head of Nation. The figure of a president does not exist within the political and legal frame of Asgardia as currently there isn't any existant document that states the organization of the Asgardian government.

In the case you have any questions or concerns, please mention them.

Thank you for your interest on Asgardia.

Kind regards.

Feb 13, 17 / Pis 16, 01 00:54 UTC

Hi Cowboy27242, I would personally suggest you have begun contributing already by presenting your thoughts here on the forum. I would further suggest communities of all kinds require patience and everyone's involvement, there is a lot to be learned from each other whether or not someone is considered "important" I encourage you to continue to contribute and endeavour to add your skills to any of the projects happening here. I look forward to seeing you around the forum, as Francisco mentioned if you have further questions don't hesitate to ask. shane