Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 19:15 UTC

Post Citizenship questioning or interviews  

Good afternoon,

I am writing to inquire as to if any thought has been put into obtaining background information on those (currently some 83,000) individuals that are being guaranteed citizenship? We have come so close as a nation to confirming citizenship that the following we recently posted in the Asgardian news:

"Anyone who votes on www.asgardia.space before the closing of voting:

• - Is considered a citizen of Asgardia, and receives an ID and passport of Asgardia free of charge"

My understanding is that I am guaranteed citizenship; However, there is a very clear conflict of interest in my case and I will inevitably require a clear definition of how far the Ministry of Citizenship indends to take background checking/vetting, As well as what kind of sensitive information that entities outside of the Ministry of Citizenship are going to try to persue. While stating that Asgardia may not be interested in anyones past is an honorable and noble effort, the truth is that knowledge is power. To put it blunt, im referring to a security clearance that I currently hold. If someone on an official level could inquire to this specific case and reply back or message me, I would be greatly appreciative.

Very Respectfully,

Levi

Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 02:41 UTC

@Levi.Fraser

You may want to email citizens@asgardia.space directly in regard to this question.Thank you.  

Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 17:22 UTC

Thank you, I've sent an e-mail. If an official reply comes back with any substantious answer, I will post the relavant parts here.

Levi