Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 21:04 UTC

Re: Asgardia id-Card for voting procedure  

Hello! I'd like to remind you that it would be prudent to clear any project you might have in mind with Asgardia officials before dedicating your time and enthusiasm to your ideas. 

A comprehensive proposal should be submitted to the administrator team and addressed for the attention of “Projects Manager”.
For further details on this please refer to this page: Quarterly Project Proposal

Thank you for your understanding in this, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 12:59 UTC

I think it is a good Idea for us as an Asgarians to have an accepted  identification documents as passports and ID Cards

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 17:55 UTC

Just to know, as this is a common concern to other countries too: how your "system" (app) can "proof" I'm not only a person but who I'm declaring I am, without the active help of my country? (e.g. official certificates which, I'm nearly sure, my country won't give to Asgardia)

Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 12:51 UTC

@busssard
So, in the internet era, you think one have to drive 5-600 km (to say my case) to "go to the local embassy", which may be in the capital city? Am I right?
FYI, as far as I can see, national countries are doing that via "very local" offices (I mean "one per city", which can't be done by Asgardia for sure) or by using webcams, to real-time validate citizens, maybe this second method for a small (5-10€) one time fee.
I'm not failing to remember that, right after the Constitutional draft will be approved, them who accepted it will pass the "third level of verification", thus being citizens: at that point, so "not that far in the future", they'll need an ID-card.

Jul 26, 17 / Vir 11, 01 08:37 UTC

can i get id card and passport of asgardian for free?

i'm new in here

Jul 27, 17 / Vir 12, 01 02:42 UTC

Hi @Michael Yosia Welcome!

For more information on id’s and passports have a look at this recent blog post on the subject.

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/asgardia/13686-ids-and-passports-explained/

Last edited by:  Shane Watt (Asgardian, Global Mod)  on Jul 27, 17 / Vir 12, 01 02:43 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Nov 24, 17 / Sag 20, 01 20:02 UTC

If there are only going to be 6 embassy's (1 per continent), how are certain people going to get a hold of their ID's and/or Passport? since an Embassy will be VERY far for some people.

Aug 21, 18 / Lib 09, 02 17:18 UTC

Hi there