Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 00:06 UTC

Re: [OFFICIAL POST] The Asgardia Head of Nation Igor Ashurbeyli congratulates The USA President Donald Trump on taking up the office  

Greeting to United States & Asgardia, Congratulations to: United states 45Th president, DONALD JOHN TRUMP AND Vice President, MIKE PENCE Congratulations and I Wish The best for you and United States, All American Good People & American Lovers (Me) Around The World, Wish a better and peaceful world with you America and Asgardia, Wish the best future for Americans and Asgardians, I hope to near future this two great Nation/Country Shake hand and live in peace together, Forever, ONE HUMANITY, ONE UNITY, ONE ASGARDIA, WITH LOVE AND FULL OF MY RESPECT, FROM AN ASGARDIAN GIRL...FATEMEH GHODRATI.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 07:34 UTC

May his presidency be one of peace and prosperity for American citizen. I wish you all the best.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 23:40 UTC

The founding father's quickness in contacting President Trump, wishing him success in his presidency and seeking a productive collaboration between Asgardia and the USA is admirable. May the relationship between Asgardia and the United States be highly productive and the collaboration be successful.

One humanity ,One unity

Regards

Fpitts

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 03:48 UTC

Lets Hope that D.Trump will not continue to put money for weapons and National "Security" and put money for health,education and to aid countries who suffer from hunger.

Asgardia hopes that Peace will Finaly come to Planet Earth and Wars like the Syria or the Civil war in Sudan (and other wars) will end.

Regards.

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 09:46 UTC

I hope that some day coming to whole world living in peace together, No more war. stay safe and in peace asgardia...From peaceful girl.

Feb 2, 17 / Pis 05, 01 13:01 UTC

i understand why Igor would want to congratulate trump to help get support but from what i can tell from Trumps actions so far he dose not share the same interests as we asgardians do.Trumps actions show me that he looks to further divide the world instead of trying to bring it together. not to mention he is removing environmental regulations and seeks to abolish the EPA. if anything i think we should be condemning the policies and orders he has set in place so far and from the looks of things this is just the beginning.i would like to add that i don't see everything that he is doing as bad but some of his views and policies are very concerning.

Last edited by:  Justin Roberts (Asgardian)  on Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 12:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 4, 17 / Cap 02, 01 07:20 UTC

I find it extremely funny that no update on this post since February has been said I do agree on the last person‘s response. Igor could not have known what a pompous idiot Trump has turned out to be.  Thank God for Asgardia  🙌🏻

Last edited by:  Amanda Ramos (Asgardian)  on Dec 11, 17 / Cap 09, 01 04:28 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time