Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 19:33 UTC

If we came into contact with a Galactic Federation  

How would the government of Asgardia handle a situation where we come into contact with an extraterrestrial federation?

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 03:32 UTC

I would think we would make as peaceful contact as we would, and use something similar to the disk that was on the Voyager probe to help explain ourselves. Likely, the protocol for such an event would be hard to pin down, as we have no idea what kind of race we would encounter.

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 14:29 UTC

I think we would do as we have always done as a species: Wing it, probably perform some social faux pas, then try to make allowances for all the mistakes we made in the first encounter.

Codifying it will not change human nature.

Mar 29, 17 / Tau 04, 01 03:08 UTC

If they mean peace them by all means try to be peaceful but if they aren't we got a galactic war coming.

May 8, 17 / Gem 16, 01 16:23 UTC

Hello Asgadians!

I'm going to use an introduction base on a tv program: 

"Millions of people around the world believe we have been visited by extraterrestrial beings, what if if were true" the answer is:  yes it is true! I know it sound crazy but is the real true. We should take the appropiate steps in order to make contact with the Galactic Federation. We need a Delegate nor Embassador to represent us at the federation and we need to create an office in charge to stablish a procedure in order to comply with their requiriments and many others things.

The UN have a office of exopolitics and an Embassador already, her name is Mazlan Othman.

Have a nice day!

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 21:05 UTC

We hav and they fly the spheres are you all blinde fantasists google ufo orbs klik images thats thare version of a drone you are seeing the ships are 70 meters in diamiter and 300 meters thes you will se later they are no fools man is just about to be introdused to the masters they canot be beaten or bullyed by man here they are the most materialy spiritualy and phisicaly advanst life in existance I tell you the truth you beter act upon it and educate yourself n fast dont say I dident warn you

Last edited by:  Eden Hitchen  on Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 21:31 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 01:19 UTC

And if they eat us?