What reason would make you tune in to Voices of Asgardia?

Total number of votes: 112

31.3% News/Information About Asgardia

15.2% Good Space themed music

31.3% Talk about science/space

16.1% DJ/Host Personalities

6.3% Other (comment below)

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 19:46 UTC

Why tune in to VOA?  

Hey guys - what would you tune in to VOA to hear? Please choose an option below, this gives us an idea of what direction to go with our programming. :)

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 20:09 UTC

As for other maybe a daily or when ever its on air a randomly selected scientist or pioneer who has contributed to the good of our earth, and a few facts about them

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 20:33 UTC

Excellent suggestion! Like a history blurb? Classical contributors, modern, or both?

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 20:58 UTC

Also, it would be nice to hear current space news. Like what new technologies have been developed, are there any launches or space events happening in the coming days.. etc.. things like that. :)

Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 22:02 UTC

Would like to see some kind of ladder, with all others suggested and with someone which explains what are we doing (the ongoing projects).
Something like this:

08:00 interview with Mr. [scientist name]
08:30 space news: what's going on @ Asgardia
09:00 space music: the tunes of the void
12:00 breaking news: what's going on @ old Earth
12:30 space music

etc.

Maybe with monthly program, so that one can take note when to tune to hear particular interesting things.

Mar 2, 17 / Ari 05, 01 12:25 UTC

It may help people to answer your poll if they had some idea of what VOA was.

I, for example, have only heard it mentioned this morning for the first time. Outside of a collection of letters, and the implication that it stands for "Voices of Asgardia", I know nothing of this program.

Apr 7, 17 / Tau 13, 01 01:21 UTC

Phicksur, you pointed out a fundamental failure in our migration to the forums. We did not identify who we are. As of today, you can find out the basics by clicking on "What is Voices of Asgardia?" in the announcements on this forum.

Apr 7, 17 / Tau 13, 01 02:41 UTC

Maybe also add current world news blurbs, since we are a global community.

Apr 7, 17 / Tau 13, 01 17:06 UTC

Funny, I listen to tons of internet radio.  

Jul 30, 17 / Vir 15, 01 05:16 UTC

What is the address of the radio on the internet? And how can I participate in it?

Jul 30, 17 / Vir 15, 01 05:37 UTC

Hello @Xiro

You can find more information at the VOA website here http://voicesofasgardia.com and the Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/search/str/voices+of+asgardia+official+-+world+asgardian+radio/keywords_search

Sep 11, 17 / Sco 02, 01 05:36 UTC

Hey guys! I wanted to remind everyone that they can tune in to Voices of Asgardia online at www.voicesofasgardia.com or by searching Voices of Asgardia on TuneIn. 

If you are interested in getting involved, please reach out to us through Facebook at www.facebook.com/voicesofasgardia. This is the fastest (currently) way of getting in touch with the team!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Lukas

Social Media Manager for Voices of Asgardia