Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 12:40 UTC

my experience  

من در خدمتم, خدمت به بشریت,خدمت به آزگاردیا, شخصا عاشق علم, فضا و نجوم کهکشان ها و مریخ هستم.

I'm fatemeh ghodrati and I'm born 8 January 1992, I have computer diploma, I have expertise with acdl,social media,internet

I'm translator to English to farci, farci to English,Turkish to English,English to turkish, farci to turkish,Turkish to farci,

I am a space,flight,aerospace lover, I love music, i love art, painting, I love travel around the world, I love Hollywood and USA Movies and music's, I'm a gamer (action type like call of duty's, battlefield series and...) I'm athleter (bodybuilding) I'm fashion designer (stylish), I love writing, I'm a good cook, I'm a very good typing (farci,English,Turkish)

I'm deeply interested to learning about aerospace, space, tech and Science,

I'm so happy if i can help to the world,humanity and asgardia, you can count on me, I'm with you every time. greetings to You all, with love and respect... Fatemeh Ghodrati

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 14:18 UTC

Welcome! Great to see you in the forums Fatemeh. I hope that you enjoy your time here. Let us know if you have any questions or need assistance with anything.

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 21:54 UTC

Thank you zahira,I'm so happy and exited to be here with you, have a great day.