Oct 9, 17 / Oph 02, 01 16:03 UTC

Founding Day Photo Challenge "In Your Own Space"  

Hello Asgardia!

Let's show our Asgardia spirit for Founding Day with a new photo challenged 'In Your Own Space'! Between October 12 - 15, 2017 make a sign and take a selfie with yourself and your friends sharing your space! Post it to your Asgardia blog and share it to social media with the hashtag #AsgardiaFD0001!

We'll be watching for your creative photos!

Oct 10, 17 / Oph 03, 01 02:47 UTC

On founding day occassions photos on Asgardia -1 Satellite should be free to all who accepted it's Constitution . I am from India and a self nominated Indian Ambassador but not able to submit my photos on founding day so I request to submit my photos . I hope that this appeal will be accepted by authorities . Thanks to all asgardians on founding day . 

Oct 10, 17 / Oph 03, 01 02:49 UTC

On founding day occassions photos on Asgardia -1 Satellite should be free to all who accepted it's Constitution . I am from India and a self nominated Indian Ambassador but not able to submit my photos on founding day so I request to submit my photos . I hope that this appeal will be accepted by authorities . Thanks to all asgardians on founding day .