Mar 12, 17 / Ari 15, 01 20:03 UTC

Impromptu Asgardia Meetup - Montreal, Quebec, Canada  

Hello Asgardians!

EDIT: This meetup has been pushed to May 8, 2017. We will be announcing another way to RSVP to this event!

Due to some amazing scheduling we have an opportunity for an impromptu meetup at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada! It will be held on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at a time still to be determined. Several of the people behind Asgardia will be in attendance and would love to meet some of the community!

So, please fill out this form if you are interested in attending so we can start getting a good feel of how many will be attending!

Kind regards,
Rebekah Berg, Lead Community Administrator, Asgardia

Last edited by:  Rebekah Berg (Asgardian, Lead Admin)  on Mar 20, 17 / Ari 23, 01 11:24 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Event date changed

Mar 12, 17 / Ari 15, 01 23:02 UTC

I'm so glad to see this opportunity happening so soon. I was thinking about that earlier today, about what and where we are going! Will we be able to come together to show our unity? How can we do this? We're a growing nation, with citizens around the world. I wonder if we could setup a global Skype session to have people connect.

But it's awesome to see this happening. I only wish I had the funds and time to go. But alas, for now I'll play here!

Mar 13, 17 / Ari 16, 01 23:40 UTC

It would be wonderful to meet many asgardians as possible! :D

I'm personaly living in Montreal (I just hope the meeting will be held after 16h, since I'm workind until that time ... and will probably take me around an hour to get anywhere it would be held)

I do agree that a global skype setup could be on place too. Like that, even those around the globe could see us during it live. Hope to see you all there!

Mar 14, 17 / Ari 17, 01 11:47 UTC

Yeah, that weekend happens to fall on my daughter's class trip, so I will be heading the opposite direction for that weekend. :/

Mar 19, 17 / Ari 22, 01 10:51 UTC

Hey,

I'm seeing the following message - is the link still valid? Thanks

Official Asgardia Event in Montreal
The form Official Asgardia Event in Montreal is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Mar 20, 17 / Ari 23, 01 11:22 UTC

Hi!

Yes, this meetup has been pushed to May 8, 2017 and are working on another more secure avenue for Asgardians to RSVP to this event.

Kind regards,
Rebekah Berg, Lead Community Administrator, Asgardia