Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 15:37 UTC

Letter to Leadership Candidates  

Hello everyone!

In the last 24 hours an email went out to all persons who signed up to participate in the leadership elections. We have an article up in the ministries and news detailing the contents of the letter:

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/asgardia/9366-letter-to-leadership-candidates/

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 03:34 UTC

This is wonderful! Thank you for listening and following the will of the people.

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 05:20 UTC

Un saluto a tutta la massa di cazzoni che si sono iscritti. Questa e'  una delle piu' grosse stronzate di internet in stile Keshe Foundation.  Andate a pigliarlo in culo tutti, massa di rincoglioniti!

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 08:16 UTC

Dear Rebbeca,

Thank you for the update. Its quite assuring that the leaders are responding and making constitutional changes in response to the Asgardians. However, I have seen many reservations raised because the constitution was amended after some people have already voted for it (not in my case). For those people the document that they have voted for is now changed. Not sure that this is the right way to do it. Best is to ask all to reconfirm their acceptance of the documented if they have voted before the changes were made.

Best regards

Hany Salama

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 19:00 UTC

Thank you! I am determined to get this up and running. I know it will not be easy, but I am determined to try!

~Tal

"Willing to serve for the Future! "

Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 23:13 UTC

I appreciate that a copy of the letter was posted here for those of us that became citizens after it was sent out, as it provides clarification to the different levels of leadership. Thank you!

On a side note regarding the constitution, I believe that a revision date in the footer along with a summary sheet of the revisions should be added to the document. This will allow all to quickly reference any changes without having to scour the whole document each time hunting.

Thank you,

Adrie