Mar 1, 02 / Feb 26, 18 23:39 UTC
New Project - ASGARDIAN BEER ¶
As I was talking to Mr. Stephen de Rosa (also another biotechnologist), he suggested the idea of creating ASGARDIAN BEER.
And to be honest this is a genius idea, why?
- It can become an internationally famous brand (most people like beer) and we have people from everywhere here.
- It can generate revenue for ASGARDIA.
- It can help ASGARDIA expand.
- Professionalism and Commitment will be the key to success.
As a Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineer in my university days I used to teach courses about making beer (professionally and home brew) so I am very aware of the process itself and how to start/develop/manage. Mr. Stephen was also interested, everyone is most welcome to help.
So today I was at home and started making some sketches about it (production process, types, materials, etc)
The name: ASGARDIAN BEER (it can be different, we have to think about it - suggest your idea in the comments)
The logo: well I'm no designer so I don't have to skills but I would suggest creating a contest for the best design.
What we will need to start:
- The heads of our nation to embrace the idea,
- Project funding,
- Select a location,
- Start the project.
(Maybe start a crowdfunding campaign?)
Here is my work contact (if you are interested in the project, let me know):
Please, share your thoughts.