Dec 21, 16 06:10 UTC

Asgardia welfare should be contain “born, old, retire, death” this nation hard to do it  

asgardia is should be “welfare nation ” can subsidy of younger life. Can”t cross age 35. Because age 35 is so major age. Can subsidy born asgardia bebe. Give susidy nurtrition bebe. Can subsidy enfant asgardia to study. Can helpful asgardia need helpful family. can subsidy retire citizen asgardia. can subsidy medical asgardians. can subsidy death asgardians. this we people so belive we nation. Is service citizen. We should build citizen welfare service notes. Notes every one citizen asgardia one life welfare service. asgardia welfare the budget from encomic asgardia. Wish tomorrow asgardians life to nice. The welfare asgardians must equal, honest ! Every asgardians can enjoy welfare service !

Dec 21, 16 06:15 UTC

Wish asgardia can build younger scholarship and student scholarship. build asgardians middle school. High school. build asgardians student eduction book. the book is cheaper sales or give to asgardians students.

Dec 21, 16 13:40 UTC

Certianly, this should definitely be a long term goal, however, of far more importance is to establish ourselves into a position where this is practical.

The economy of Asgardia must be first grown to the state where it can realistically support such proposals.

I would personally suggest initially concentrating resources into "space mining, resource extraction/purification, and manufacturing". I'm thinking along the lines of establishing a "seed factory" that can print out some "tugs" to grab "waste" material from LEO and use it to expand itself and then clone itself(for sending closer to more distant resources) and start to faricate components for the mining and manufacturing facilities.

There would be a little while to wait until one would see some "payback" but once established it'll coantinually supply both raw materials and finished goods. Combined with a series of orbital farms it'd provide for Asgardian requirements, allowing for completely independant operations, and rapidly expand beyond our needs and ultimately the excess can be sold off to Earth to fund further developments.

The construction of physical educational facilities is a slight wasteful, It would only serve a narrow geographical reigon at best. Digitally, it's cheaper to construct and can reach a much wider audience. It would also be easier to achieve a uniform standard of education across infrastructure. In terms of education at least, this is something that can be started now - collecting data relevant to topics, finding those within our ranks suitable for providing educational materials, establishing curiculem guidelines etc then one could begin to define "courses" and "qualifications". One large issue - initially at least - would be getting these qualifications recognised. Recognition serves little practical use for "internal purposes" but educational standards should be set high enough that other nations acknowledge it is equivical or superior to their comparable offerings.

Dec 22, 16 00:09 UTC

Yes. We must need hard to do this goal. Eduction citizen is must. Nice eduction can very nice to develope we country ! first, we must hard and justice develope we encomics. nice welfare. take up we citizen happiness and stable life. we country so must attention resource water cleans and grains at earth . This we need. Maybe any asgardia place was risk. We can speed offer water and grains to our citizens. helpful enfant asgardia to study is by step by step to major . Is our country responsibility. we enfant can study we country equal , freedom, eduction. Best to unversity study all. we respect we enfant self like study way.

Dec 22, 16 05:32 UTC

We know asgardia is space nation. But we need land at earth develope we country, build we nation need lands. We need territory at earth. Not need big lands. But can liveds and develope we citizens all at this our territory. This need. After we need with other state and U.N demands our territory. Best near sea. We can build seaport and airport. We can import and export. Than need national customs. National border protection. We can builds our school, family building. Hospital national. Munciple building. Factory. Farm, can give our citizens territory protection.so, we need lands . But ,not need big lands. we can issue visa to vistor.we citizens not a lot of ! So we only need one city is ok! the lands best at amercian . That weather is nice ! Wish we country is develope to nice !

Dec 24, 16 05:00 UTC

Even if there is some sort of land in the near future, it will probably be land that some Asgardians go in together and purchase. Nothing for years is going to be free because that is not the founders goal right now. If land does become available, people would need to be financially well off enough to get there and build their own home. Even using cheap building techniques, moving and building for one couple would be at least $50,000 USD at the minimum! I am talking sand bag house building! Plus $10 to 25,000USD to pitch in for the land at least.

Dec 28, 16 02:36 UTC

at festival. Should be was gift as welfare national.

Dec 28, 16 21:42 UTC

This is NOT a welfare nation ! YOU are the only one claiming it to be so. If we end up with land in the future , it is going to come from a lot of HARD work from individuals and those will be the people who reap the rewards! Again, this is not a current goal of our founder. Financial aid, clean water, food to all Asgardians is not a current goal of the founder and would be years down the line.

Jan 19, 17 02:29 UTC

If/when we begin to have a larger percentage of our population in space, Asgardians will have to take care of Asgardians. PERIOD. In space, it would be a completely artificial environment, every person out there would be depending on everyone else and contributing in some way. There will be no Privilege with out some responsibility, and i don't mean just sending money to Asgarida. NO WELFARE! I don't think we should have WELFARE. That implies a handout. I think we should be thinking more that we INVEST in our people young and old, so that we become a stronger community and we can grow and advance in every way. Perhaps we will not have a traditional economy. In space something like air or water would be valuable while earth currency might not be so much. Someday Asgardian citizenship may become very valuable/desirable with privileges but I also think we should think individually of what we can contribute in our own way as citizens. We all will benefit through all the stages of our lives if we can all contribute to Asgardia in some way. (Like Asgardia diverting that giant asteroid that kills off everyone you know on earth- and didn't send you a bill. I will call that Welfare)

Jan 21, 17 00:31 UTC

At earth, we needs welfare . We nation need take welfare to our citizens asgardia. Take care our citizens asgardia . thanks.

Feb 1, 17 09:59 UTC

I don't believe we will be a welfare nstion by the definitions we use today. As many people wash there to be no currency and everyone recieves what the need but we need to understand it doesn't mean it's free. Everyone will be working in one sense or the other for their meals and other things they need. The only time you might consider it a welfare state is with the elderly but many will have put in many many hours of their life working for society and such I really don't see that as a handout but a payback.

Feb 2, 17 16:59 UTC

deleted

Updated  on Jun 5, 01 / May 25, 17 19:02 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: leaving asgardia

Feb 3, 17 03:46 UTC

At U.S and Canada E. U . Most welfare needs we citizens hardly to goal. We are nation is small. So we can hard develope we country to make welfare country. we are nation is legal nation. So we need offer welfare to our citizens. i was been too china mainlands and middle asians . These region corruption questions so evdence. U.S and canada . E.U know honest !! Asgardia so too.

Feb 3, 17 03:48 UTC

Welfare nation is we country long goal.

Feb 3, 17 07:10 UTC

You can not have any type of welfare in place unless you have a workforce in place. Majority of the welfare would only be going to the elderly because most of the people living on a space nation need to be in good health. As said before, it is not a goal for Asgardia to have land here on Earth, so it is not like they are going to be supporting people with welfare on Earth.