Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 05:10 UTC

咱们也去参与老外的讨论,让他们也听到来自中国的声音吧  

其他版块难觅咱们中国人的身影啊。 论坛上大家都在这个板块下自顾自的说着中文。 很希望大家可以参加到那群老外的讨论中。 有一个帖子: https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/general-discussion-14/topic/official-language-thread-272/ 是讨论Asgardia官方语言的问题的,我做了如下的回帖(反正我英文也是够烂)。希望大家也都去回帖,让Asgardia听到来自中国的声音。 谢谢。 Say hello to all Asgardians. I'm from Mainland China. At the present stage, Asgardia has just been established, I suggest Asgardia can have a variety of official languages (at least in English and Chinese). And I think it is necessary to establish an official translation agency, to use a variety of official languages to publish news, announcements and technical discussions. Rather than relying entirely on Google Translate.

Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 14:00 UTC

Good idea , as the biggest part of asgardians , we should share our oppinions with the founders . I saw some auto translation from google , but it's not so good , so I agree that we should try to communicate with others with English .

Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 14:00 UTC

Good idea , as the biggest part of asgardians , we should share our oppinions with the founders . I saw some auto translation from google , but it's not so good , so I agree that we should try to communicate with others with English .

Last edited by:  David Tian (Asgardian)  on Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 14:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Submited twice , sorry ...

Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 16:44 UTC

Generally the translators are useful as they translate the meaning of the individual words. The problem is that the actual ideas, hidden meanings, innuendos and depth of emotions conveyed are lost after translation.

And Yes, please do participate if possible. You never know what people from various regions have to offer.

Feb 10, 17 / Pis 13, 01 14:40 UTC

Agree! Everyone should actively participate in other sectors to talk about.

赞同。我也这么觉得的。我们应该积极参与其他版块的讨论,发出来自中国的声音才对。