众所周知,由于地球自转的原因,人类将地球划分为不同的时区。这也造成了居住在地球上不同地点的人们的时间是不一致的。比如我写这个帖子的时候身在北京我的当地时间是6月18日7:42 而纽约时间是6月17日19:43  伦敦时间是6月18日0:44

那么出现了一个问题 6月18日是我们的一个重要节日全民团结日。但是这个日期是从什么时候开始呢。当中国的asgardian庆祝这个节日的时候纽约的asgardian并不认为那是一个可以庆祝的日子。因为对于他们的时间是6月17日。

作为一个统一的SPACE国际我们应该规定自己的时间。让全球的asgardian生活在相同的时间下。我提议 将我们第一课卫星的发射时间(UTC 0)作为asgardia的标准时间0:00

As is  known to all, human has divided the earth into different time zones due to the rotation of the earth. This also leads to inconsistencies in the time people live in different places on earth. For example, when I wrote this post, I was in Beijing. My local time was 7:42 on June 18th, while New York time was 19:43 on June 17th, and London time was 0:44 on June 18th
Then there is a problem, June 18th is one of our important festivals. But when does this date begin?. When asgardian live in china  Celebrate  the festival,asgardian live in New York's didn't think it was a day to celebrate. Because the time for them is June 17th.
As a unified SPACE country we should set our own time. Let global asgardian live at the same time.

I propose that the launching time of our first lesson satellite (UTC 0) be the standard time of asgardia, 0:00