Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 06:21 UTC

Re: Community Contributors of the Constitution Draft  

I'd like for my personal data not to be revealed. 

Thank you for giving us the choice.

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 09:12 UTC

Zafer Dinler , Turkey

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 10:41 UTC

[quote]

I hope this helps clean a few things up, and sorry for any perceived confusion here.

[/quote]

It's the level of administaration many of us have come to expect

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 12:49 UTC

You have my permission, to list my full name and country of residence.
Sylvester Bang, Denmark.

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 13:01 UTC

@ RebekahBerg Still would like to see a new version of the draft Constitution taking into account all comments. What happened? Were some mutually exclusive proposals.

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 13:40 UTC

Hi everyone!

Please remember this thread is for everyone who commented and gave feedback on the constitution draft to give us permission to publicly post their real name and country in a thank you for contributing to the conversation. If you did not contribute, then there is no need for consent or comment. Thank you!

However, if you did contribute but do not consent, we will not include you in the thank you.

Kind regards,
Rebekah Berg
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia

Last edited by:  Rebekah Berg (Asgardian, Lead Admin)  on Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 13:41 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 14:18 UTC

Georgia Tibilisi

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 14:25 UTC

Magerram Allakhverdiyev

From Georgia Tibilisi

Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 10:02 UTC

You have my permission. 

Eric Jacobsen, Sweden.

Last edited by:  Eric Jacobsen (Asgardian)  on Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 10:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 12:17 UTC

Fatemeh Ghodrati, Iran

Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 16:05 UTC

Andrew Atef , Egypt

Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 21:58 UTC

This forum page is accessible to the public.  To anyone with internet access.  Every person who has listed their real name and location, is also listing their screen name right next to it.  THIS IS NOW ALL PUBLIC INFORMATION!  

There are people in other parts of the world who's lives may depend on anonymity and you have let the information go public!!!

You rather late tepid explanation that people do not have to post their real name here is pathetic.  Now all these people's information is in the public eye without their true consent.

And many of us still wonder who this mysterious legal team is.  Who are the people shaping what Asgardia will be if not everyone?  Who is it that decided on a Monarchy if not everyone?

By: Jason Rainbow(Global Admin) on 4 June 2017, 3:21 a.m.

Hello Everyone, 

Just to clean a couple of things up:

Officials and the Legal team would like to thank, in public and by name, every person who contributed to the "Official" discussion thread on the draft Constitution.

We understand that the you have already provided the details when you signed up to the site - however, we require your permission to be able to look up your details in the Database and publish anything but your chosen screen name, this is the reason for this request.  

If you do not wish your details to be associated with your screen alias, all you have to do is state that we have permission to use your legal (real) name and country in a thank you document.  You do not have to list them here just give us permission!

The final "thank you document" will not be linking your personal details to the screen names that you use here!

I hope this helps clean a few things up, and sorry for any perceived confusion here.

Last edited by:  Thomas Pullin (Asgardian)  on Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 22:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 6, 17 / Can 17, 01 02:24 UTC

@TomPullin

If I may respectfully reply.  Each person is responsible, and should be aware that they are posting on a public forum site. If they don't want their information posted publicly, it would be wise to create a username which is private...and when asked, keep such information private.

thank you.

Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 21:31 UTC

Проще было в личном сообщение запрашивать разрешение, действительно мало людей реально внесли свой вклад, если хватает только комментария в теме "конституция", то да я согласен

**Mod Edit** English Translation - It was easier to ask for permission in a personal message, in fact few people really contributed, if only the comment on the topic "constitution" is enough, then yes I agree

*Note* This translation was made by Google Translate. Please make sure when using the forums to copy/paste the English translation below your comment in your native language. This ensures that members interested in reading your post are able to understand it. Thank you for understanding.
zahira, 07/06/2017, 22:56 UTC

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 22:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Translation

Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 22:22 UTC

@tompullin - @shanewatt has it completely correct. It is not a fault of the site admin if a user places their details on a public forum.  Please think clearly before posting.

@Rebekah - Sorry for the late reply.

As others have stated, I personally don't see the necessity to give thanks as we are all trying to build something together and it should be a team effort. However I do not know everything that is going on in Asgardia so if it is deemed to help in any way and our efforts have been made use of then by all means utilise my name and country.  That info is on the Asgardia database as well as you personally having it so if it is useful go ahead.

Last edited by:  Paul Bellamy (Asgardian)  on Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 22:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time