Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 22:52 UTC

Discussão do projeto de Constituição  

Vejo que a constituição está sendo finalizada lentamente, o que nos dar bastante tempo para discutirmos melhor ela, já que será em breve regras que devemos seguir a risca. Não gosto muito da idéia de pagarmos imposto tão cedo, dado fato que as conversões de moedas ele certos países pode feras problemas,  sem falar que deixa uma impressão estranha e duvidosa sobre as intenções de Asgardia, é compreensível sim que teremos que pagar imposto, mas não agora, nem sob forma direita. Ficou mesmo a saúde obscuro na constituição, mas acredito que algum ministério vai cuidar dela, mas seria bom saber meus "direitos médicos", e a monarquia parlamentar, seríamos igual a Inglaterra? Não gosto muito dessa ideia, quero escolher meu líder, por mais errado que ele possa se tornar.

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 02:21 UTC

TRANSLATION OF LeoZ on 17 June 2017, 10:52 p.m POST:

I see that the constitution is being finalized slowly, which gives us enough time to discuss it better, since it will soon be rules that we must follow in the right direction. I do not really like the idea of paying taxes so soon, given the fact that currency conversions in certain countries can cause problems, not to mention leaving a strange and dubious impression about Asgardia's intentions, it is understandable that we will have to pay tax, but Not now, nor in right form. The constitution was still obscure, but I believe that some ministry will take care of it, but would it be nice to know my "medical rights", and the parliamentary monarchy, would we be like England? I do not like this idea very much, I want to choose my leader, however wrong he may become.

(Provided by Google Translation service.)

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 02:22 UTC

I invite everyone to add your comments and concerns to this thread I have setup.

Discussion of the Second draft Constitution