Nov 20, 17 / Sag 16, 01 14:06 UTC

Asgardian symbols and merchandise  

I wish to start selling items with the Asgardian flag , coat of arms , logo and such.  Clothing manufacturers for instance don't have to ask/free permission to make shirts with the american flag on it.  Is this the case with Asgardian symbol usage ? If this is the case i'd like to start making items immediately with a portion of the proceeds going to Asgardia as this will be a way to fill the coffers of our fledgling nation, get the word out, build a sense of unity. Also as a gauge of interest who would be interested in lapel pins shirts flags to fly outside your house. If there is anything someone would like to see made i'm all ears!          

also I am running for strategist in the Omaha NE. area  hit that vote button!!!       

EMAIL ME AT moonbase74@yahoo.com    

Nov 20, 17 / Sag 16, 01 21:30 UTC

You are running for "strategist" and you want to make money off the Asgardian brand. That's a brilliant strategy. :-)

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 10:02 UTC

am i missing where these official Channels are Ann? Can you point me in the right direction? maybe a link? Thank you pat :)

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 14:28 UTC

I love this place! Where else can you get thanked for being sarcastic? Awesome!!!

Dec 12, 17 / Cap 10, 01 06:27 UTC

No reply from mods who we all know have seen this thread with how heavily it's moderated . So I'm gonna go with that's a green light !! Thanks !

Jun 28, 18 / Leo 11, 02 20:02 UTC

Let me know when your merch is ready!