Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 08:33 UTC

Add form to change email address  

I've noticed I can't change my email address. Why not add a form to let people change their email? This is very inconvenient.

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 10:06 UTC

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

It's truely awe inspiring, the attention to detail that has been applied in this place.

It seems the current procedure is you'd require a mod/admin to change it on your behalf - which is likely to involve some privacy neutering service to unsafely transmit personal details across.

The suggestion to add the ability for users to change this themselves is not a poor one, but should possibly exist in the "feedback" section.

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 15:11 UTC

In order to change your email address, you will need to send an email to citizens@asgardia.space with the request from the old registered email. Please include the address of the email that you would like it to be changed to. This process may take a few days. Thank you for your patience, and let us know if you have any questions.

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 22:57 UTC

I understand how to change email address. To reduce support emails which can be automated, I suggest you to include this form as soon as you can.

but should possibly exist in the "feedback" section

I agree; moderator could move this topic.

Mar 8, 17 / Ari 11, 01 05:48 UTC

if "old registered email" is hacked or u can't recover it, u'd better register another account