Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 10:59 UTC

All posts in the forum are indexed by Google --- yikes!  

I did not know that all posts are indexed by Google and I think it should be more private - in my opinion only. Because of this, now I have to re-think what I say in posts :(

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 09:45 UTC

we hesitate to give real opinion maybe afraid of being laughed at, discriminated, disliked, disagree, blocked, refused... unpleasant reaction and results, seemed we r build on this scheme 2 react 2 things? kinda can't wait to c the chemical reaction take place if someone pre-tag it dangerous, what if the tag is misplaced? what if it's not "that" dangerous as expected?
maybe better test things in some sandbox or analysis it in some test git before delete it. c how well biologists do with viruses, they use them to produce vaccine & transform them 2 b gene vector & editor. some opinion maybe not pleasant to accept by majority at first, block or silence it would throw away precious opportunities in case it reveals truth or a key step out of dilemma. even it's really not acceptable, there's still a chance 2 remode & transform & reuse. we have live with throwaway habit 4 2 long, throw away useful things & valuable opinions, like 2 say treat everything as resources, they exist having value
relax bro, consider google index a convenience, ppl maybe changing their jungle attack habit 2 more civilized analytic habit. as 2 myself, some monkey nature left though, i try my best to upgrade hoho

Last edited by:  Ezra Lew (Asgardian)  on Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 09:50 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 24, 17 / Aqu 24, 01 09:49 UTC

I agree with the public access nature to the forums -=- However I feel there should be lesser public locations. Not everything is supposed to be public - the "best" thing I've found to drop in here, is if you diasgree with that statement then I should expect to see a link to you published medical history.

The "google index" within itself isn't a problem. The problem stems from the "other uses" to the data it collects. Now would be a good time to look into some of their projects. That's where "real opinion" is of real worth, and why they sink more money than you can dream about in HD's alone... With things "pre-tagged as dangerous" all that really does is flag it for manual review, where people educated in that topic will then decide what is happening, why, and what if anything should be done. We should have nothing to worry about with this process.