Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 16:01 UTC

Certificate  

Upon receiving my Asgardia Certificate I just wanted to let everyone know how excited and proud I am to be a part of such a unique opportunity. This is a very exciting time to be alive and as for me and my family we cannot wait to see what our future holds in Asgardia. Thank you so much for this venture Mr. Ashurbeyli. We look forward to meeting you in person one day. I personally would love to assist and apply any of my knowledge and skills to be involved in ANY aspect of this program in order to help expedite the process. We as humans cannot rise above these current worldly conflicts fast enough. We absolutely love this concept. With that being said........Again much thanks and respect to our founding father Mr. Igor Ashurbeyli. Sincerely Shannon W. Clem from San Antonio, TX USA

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 22:26 UTC

My certificate show: Fabio Henao Restrepo. My name is: Fabio Arturo Henao Restrepo. Problem?

Mi certificado de Asgardiano aparece si mi segundo nombre, así: Fabio Henao Restrepo. Mi nombre es: Fabio Arturo Henao Restrepo. Hay problema con eso?