Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 18:57 UTC

Few suggestions  

Hi Guys,

Hi guys,

Could we allow access on forums posts like we can grant access on google docs, that way users who come together and want to build on ideas can build proposals on the forums in one place and official can keep an eye on whats being suggested.

If we can suggest ideas I have one or two i'd like to share, a ministry of Innovation (posted on Asgardia main page as per request), A SBE (forum post) and partnership with Asgardian citizens personal projects that coincide with Asgardia's primaries goals. Will leave it there for now.

Also we should have our own web browser like google, We could build one and have an app section like google, we could have the main websites AIRC, ROOM, main Asgardia site, forums, then any other projects associated with Asgardia VOA etc. The more users the more income, the more projects associated with, the more users the more funds.

Also i'd like t offer partnership with working with my own project when Asgardia decides to make a human history record, it is the primary concept of my website and works perfectly with Asgardia objectives.

Have a happy holiday season everyone.

Best wishes, Lloyd

Last edited by:  Lloyd Cox (Asgardian)  on Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 20:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Updated

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 19:19 UTC

I have forwarded this suggestion to be considered for the forum. Thanks for sharing

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 19:23 UTC

Thank you, not sure if I was posting in the right place to start lol.

Best wishes, Lloyd

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 19:33 UTC

I saw some relation here, may you are interested:

[...] If we can suggest ideas I have one or two i'd like to share [...]

This idea also came up in the Tech Subforum - An Idea Bank https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/technology-104/topic/asgardian-idea-bank-518/

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 20:22 UTC

Thanks Florian, I saw it on FB and think its a good idea, going to be one hell of a nightmare though putting names to ideas lol. So many have been regurgitated since the start of Asgardia there's been a few cycles lol :)

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 20:34 UTC

Hello guys. I would like to give a suggestion for a new ministry: "Ministry of Sports and Leisure". What do you think?

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 17:50 UTC

Google docs being a privacy invasive service that also absorbs all rights to any data input isn't a sensible choice.

What is a sensible choice is we deploy collaborational tools on our own systems, and retain control over our data.

Again, a browser is a sensible thing - in as much as ensuring it doesn't constantly leak data or worse, use your auth details in order to enter private services - like offerings such as google's Chrome. "Apps" are a bit of a waste of time, for anything other than standalone operations or spyware. Once you've built a piece of software that can do anything, why would you need to make one that can only do one thing? As a browser is for capable of receiving and executing code, any requirements are able to be delivered in page.

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 11:19 UTC

I used an example, i didn't state it should be like for like with Google docs and agree with your comment on building tools for our own system.

This perhaps is down to me not explaining myself, the point of the apps section is to link third parties that have been approved to partner with Asgardia, like you have the google apps logos on one page, you would have the logo of each approved third party which when clicked takes you to their homepage. Its meant to be an incentive for Asgardians who have similar goals as Asgardia to have their logo their.

I imagine I explained it poorly but hopefully you get the concept.

Best wishes,

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 12:42 UTC

Exactly.