Mar 9, 17 / Ari 12, 01 15:45 UTC

not happy with facebook admins  

not happy with facebook admins. i was talking to an admin, and she stated, the seed of life only is about the seed of a space nation, i want to get this clear, does the seed of life only represent "the seed of a new nation" or does it represent also geometrical meaning to mention some of them?

i HAVE NOTICED MANY PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FEEL BUTCHERED BY THE FACEBOOK ADMINS, THIS IS SOMETHING RELATED TO BEHAVIOUR, LETS MAKE ASGARDIA A GOOD PLACE FOR ALL.

Hello asgardia admins, i wish this post removed, thanks for your help

Last edited by:  Vladimir Perez (Asgardian)  on Mar 14, 17 / Ari 17, 01 17:27 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 9, 17 / Ari 12, 01 17:22 UTC

IMHO it kind of serves you right for attempting to use FB. But for a more "productive" evaluation I'd simply suggest that opinions are frequently going to misalign - and you don't have to be happy about this - but unless there's been some sort of breach to your basic rights, ToS/AuP / code of conduct - which I cannot personally spot from the provided evidence, certainly nothing I'd describe as "butchering" - then I fail to see how this becomes the responsibility of Asgardia as whole. It's basically between you and them - you will come to some sort of understanding, or you will not.

Mar 10, 17 / Ari 13, 01 03:53 UTC

I don't even understand what the argument was, but it doesn't sound like it has to do with moderation policies per se.