Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 05:12 UTC

Where is the discussion on the constitution?  

I have received an email to accept the constitution but do not recall receiving an email to discuss and propose the constitution.

Who wrote the constitution? Where is it being discussed?

Why does it contain words like 'king'dom.Do we have a King?

Why are IP rights the same as property rights? In Asgardia IP and copyright should be freely usable not something to be controlled by individuals.

My room is my room and therefore should be protected and private. Yet my IP and my creations should be available to all Asgardians yet the protections (whatever they are) are the same for both.

I cannot vote for a constitution if I do not agree with the constitution. 

I am but one dissenting voice afraid of being drowned out by those who will "tick yes" to anything

Why isnt this forum using an open source editor? instead it is using an unlicensed proprietary editor!

Chris.

Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 11:36 UTC

(Wonders if this is the same DeveloperChris whose childrens' birthday parties he recently attended.)

Abandon all hope ye who enters here. It is a place of wonder and grandeur dressed up like a utopia, but filled with the cries of a populace whose calls fall upon the deaf ears of a leadership who will not hear them, and an administration which seems to know nothing.

There are better movements to getting people into space with less pomp and circumstance and more substance than here. I would recommend you visit them and not waste time here.

NPV

Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 15:50 UTC

@Phicksur if you do not have anything to contribute to the OP's original questions other than to comment your personal grievances then you are in violation of the Code of Conduct article 4.1. This will be your only warning about this.

Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 16:22 UTC

The OP is asking the same questions a lot of us have been asking.

Perhaps you would be willing to answer him instead of chastising me?

EDIT:  Rest assured, if I knew the answers to his questions I would answer him. I was expressing to him/her solidarity in the futility of ever getting answers.

CNA

Updated  on Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 16:24 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time