Jan 2, 03 / Jan 2, 19 21:25 UTC

Re:Contributing to Asgardia  

Hmm, maybe that is not what they want Ben. I think it would be better to go for ownership to earth so that all humanity can profit from it. Of-course no one would invest into it to do the mining then. So maybe a recover of costs and a small percentage to the miners would do, surely if it goes about big money resources. The biggest part should go to humanity via humanitarian organizations. My 2 lunar cents. Grtz, Dirk.

Jan 4, 03 / Jan 4, 19 18:03 UTC

@ Hector - I am sorry to hear you stopped because someone asked you.

I would prefer that you develop your plans fully, and then we can look at the logistics of it and see what funding is needed to complete it.

I have spent a lot of time in Acquisition Logistics Project Management, and would love to see your proposal.

As I am also very interested in citizenship, this is one of the things that can help fund citizenship.

Please contact me via my Asgardia.space profile if you want to share your plans.

Kind Regards

Jan 5, 03 / Jan 5, 19 04:13 UTC

Treaties don't mean jack in space.  If one has the money and resources and ability to protect ones property on the moon, ipsofacto you can own what ever you want on the moon. Doesn't matter though it isn't like anyone is going to make a base on the moon, it would of been done by now if it was going to happen, and Asgardia isn't going to do jack because well, it is Asgardia. 

Jan 5, 03 / Jan 5, 19 21:29 UTC

It is my understanding that a lot of things are happening in the background. The economy (Financial sector) will be created this year as will the cryptocurrency Solar and Lunar. Once the financial sector is set up the economy will be able to take off and citizens will be able to create businesses etc. 

However if you create a business in Asgardia, if you live in the United States, you will have to pay taxes on your business and income. You will also have to pay to Asgardia, somewhow you may have to pay a copywrite fee to use the name Asgardia or something like that. not sure how they plan on getting around double taxation. 

If you have ideas for businesses or even engineering plans, its best to create them yourself and wait and see what happens with Asgardia.  

I'm sure the plans for anything to do with Space have already been drawn up as the Head of the Nation has been working on this for decades now. If you go to the Facebook site for Asgardia.official. you will see a message that states the plans for this year 2019 that Asgardia will undertake. 

Jan 6, 03 / Jan 6, 19 05:47 UTC

trying to create currency first is a terrible idea, societies started off , with bartering and trading first, not debating and creating a currency .  An double taxes, isn't that awesome. Well actually 3 taxes if you are an Asgardian , one to your country of origin, and the other two to Asgardia, your income tax an your citizenship fee, pure brilliance, an lets not forget, for all that hard earned taxation to asgardia that ya pay you get nothing but a pat on the back in return.

Jan 6, 03 / Jan 6, 19 05:48 UTC

An why should anyone go to facebook to find out what is happening, this is the official Asgardia web page. that is still in BETA .

Jan 7, 03 / Jan 7, 19 02:07 UTC

hello "Benjamin Dell", I'm glad you're interested in the general forum section, you can find my current development progress if you see that the name of the title starts with 01 # project. for the moment I got a temporary development permit in which the situation and the limitation of characters is defined, I explain very by the surface the project and the subprojects that compose it

hola "Benjamin Dell", me alegra que estés interesado en la sección del foro general, podrás encontrar mis progresos de desarrollo actual si ves que el nombre del titulo inicia con 01  # proyecto. por el momento conseguí un permiso de desarrollo temporal en lo que se define la situación y la limitante de caracteres, explico muy por la superficie el proyecto y los subproyectos que lo componen